Workouts like Zumba?

Options
I've been doing the Zumba workout for a while now (Cardio Party and the 20 minute express) and was wondering if anyone had suggestions of workout videos similar to Zumba? I really enjoy Zumba but I'd hate to get bored with it. I would rather dance than just do aerobics for cardio. :smile:

I appreciate any suggestions, thanks.

Replies

• chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Try to find a Zumba class, tehy are everywhere I think and really fun!
  • princessstokoe
    Options
    I've just played on just dance on the Wii that is just dancing
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You should check out the newest set - Zumba Exhilarate. Great music, fun choreography and really slick production.
  • NWLARealtor57
    NWLARealtor57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i have the Turbo Jam, Turbo FIre both are good and you will not get board with these cd's...Turbo Fire is a very intense workout!
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Depends...Zumba is a dance of dances...you have salsa, bellydance, rock 'n' roll...just to name three of them...What do you like the most about Zumba? Pick up a DVD with that dance because there are no zumba only moves, every tep in it was and is used in another dance first. For example if you like the tummy isolation...bellydance is probably a good dance...the sexy wriggly moves? Go for Salsa. The feel good jumping around? Rock 'n' roll all the way... *shrugs*
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think you should get the ZUMBA EXHILARATE DVD. It has this workout called The Ripped and it includes toning sticks....you really want to include some type of strength training in your exercise routine if you want to see results. I love me some Zumba, but I have noticed that when I mixed it up a bit,I started to see results...something to think about....
  • Davorla
    Davorla Posts: 26
    Options
    I just did some Zumba on the kinnect today ... how do you work out the calories?
    There's a few other different dance ones out there ... mix things up a bit, i always get worried I'll get bored of something I'll like too,