Thousands of Recipes

Options
This is a site that has probably more recipes (over 300,000) than any other I've ever found. All the nutritional information is available too which is sometimes hard to find. They have a ton of Weight Watcher recipes and tons of low fat recipes as well (pardon the pun)

Say for instance, if you type in "low carb" you end up with over 800 recipes. Same with low fat, vegetarian, and so on. I love it. Wanted to pass it along:

http://www.recipezaar.com/

Replies

• kayovercomer
    Options
    This is a site that has probably more recipes (over 300,000) than any other I've ever found. All the nutritional information is available too which is sometimes hard to find. They have a ton of Weight Watcher recipes and tons of low fat recipes as well (pardon the pun)

Say for instance, if you type in "low carb" you end up with over 800 recipes. Same with low fat, vegetarian, and so on. I love it. Wanted to pass it along:

http://www.recipezaar.com/
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Sweet thanks! :happy:

~Leash
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS :flowerforyou:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    You're welcome. Hope the link is of some use!
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    You're welcome. Hope the link is of some use!
  • Kadee
    Kadee Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks! I am always looking for good recipies!
  • shuttletat
    Options
    Thanks!
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    Recipezaar is AWESOME! I've been using it almost exclusively for months! I LOVE it!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Cool. I am always looking for new recipes. Get tired of the same ol same ol!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Love this site! I have been using it for over a year at least. You do have to be carefull with some reciped noted as low fat..I'm thinking that the poster of the recipe labels it as low fat/low calorie. I found a recipe for low fat chicken wings once :huh: Yeah, low fat because the serving size was 1 wing segment, as in half a whole wing..:laugh: Have that with one of the little mini corns and ya got yurself a meal! But awesome site!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I agree with GI, you gotta be careful about what a serving size is considered to the person who posted the recipe AND where it falls in the categories.

Here are where I pull most of my recipes that I post:
    kraftfoods.com
    allrecipes.com (careful with this one)
    bettycrocker.com
    eatingwell.com
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    thanks both for the added links and warnings. It sure pays to double check on those things. I hate to take anything for granted myself too.
  • claire012
    claire012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that site!

xxx Claire :flowerforyou: