10lb difference ?

Options
can ten pounds make a big difference ? im not really heavy at all ,(5'3 & 119lbs) i just want to be more on the thin side . if i loose ten pounds will i see a big differnce ? i use to be 140 and when i went down to 130 there wasnt much of a differnce . but from 130 to 120 was a huge difference . do you guys think ill see a big differnce if i lose another 10lbs ? my problem areas are mostly just my thighs and tummy .

Replies

• Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    if those are your only problem areas,you probably don't have to lose any lbs,just focus more on toning,unless you would rather have less tone and more of a slimming affect,but still weight training can work both ways depending on the amount of weight you use and the reps you do.
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    oh and cardio does wonders
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    don't lose anymore pounds. just tone your body (which may cause you to weigh more but look awesome).
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    10 lbs on a frame shorter than about 5'4" is big ~ I'm almost 5'3", and you can see a notable difference 5-7 lbs. 10 lbs on me is about 20 lbs on someone 5'7" (from what I've seen).
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You probably don't need to lose any weight. Those 10 pounds will make a huge difference, almost 9% of your total weight.
    Have you considered fitness level goals now instead of scale oriented goals?
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is a big difference on me.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    109 pounds at 5'3 is rather tiny. I think maybe your focus should change to increasing your muscle tone, strength, and overall appearance. Losing weight won't necessarily get you any closer to your ideal body.
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    i try to do cardio about 3 times aweek . and id rather a slim looking body more then toned . i just like the look better on me .