Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 03.25.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good Morning!!! :flowerforyou:

We are halfway through the week....:drinker:

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday and has the same planned for today....I sure did...calories were great, drank plenty of water, did 30 min on the precor and my training session...great workout!
Same success is planned for today....with the excpetion of the training session....but will sweat out another round on the precor...

Wonderful Wednesday and blessings to each of you!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning!!! :flowerforyou:

We are halfway through the week....:drinker:

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday and has the same planned for today....I sure did...calories were great, drank plenty of water, did 30 min on the precor and my training session...great workout!
    Same success is planned for today....with the excpetion of the training session....but will sweat out another round on the precor...

Wonderful Wednesday and blessings to each of you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Heya! Wednesday is my official weigh-in day and it brought me 2 pounds closer to my Easter goal, only 6 eggsta lbs to go. :drinker: It has been a bad week, my blood pressure was low most of the time and didn't excercise a whole lot. Feeling better since yesterday and ready to conquer the world! Or at least the city, I'm all over it again now that the ugly first spring snow has melted!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Same weigh in day as purr and I am 1.7 lbs farther away from my goal. Ready for a new day and for a big loss this week. I have learned how important it is to drink water. I am still planning on hitting my goal of 8 lbs lost by easter.
  • megancolleen
    Options
    Hello everyone,

So i bought a new scale because mine was broken and now I officially know my weight.. When I bought the scale I was 148 and today (3 days later) I am 146. Yeah :-) I been doing the couch to 5K program and ran for 20 minutes straight.. I am not going to lie after 15 minutes I thought I was going to die but I pushed myself and ran the next 5 minutes and did 20 minutes :laugh: I am so proud of myself.. I am also on day 4 of the 30 day shred and I think I am ready to move onto level 2 today! :embarassed: Hope everyone has a good day!
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Ugh, I need to watch my cals better!! I stepped on the scale today and it said I had gained two pounds! I haven't went over on calories that much but I have had more high sodium foods the past few days so I think that is why it shows a gain. Ugh. I'm so not happy with myself! I've done okay on exercise and good on water just not really good with my food choices. So, I hope everyone else is doing better than I am!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi Eggstra Buddies!!

Well, in the 80's today, after hangin in the lower 90's for a few days. Reporting a 1 lb loss towards my goal of 7.

Keep up the hard work everyone, we can do this!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    PSM _ My weight varies by up to 3 pounds any day...Funny how after a long workout, I weigh more?! I only count my Wed morning as my official weight or I'd go crazy. Just keep doing what you should and it all comes back off.

Megan - it feels good to know where you are doesn't it - way to go on the 2 pounds
    aml0484-it will be a great week!
    purrr-you are rockin!
    T-you are workin hard! Keep it up
    kellya-great job

I worked out last night 50 minutes on the elliptical level 12 and then weights - meant to do the reverse but started my warmup on the elliptical and just kept going. Felt really good!

Probably a BL Sculpt day today.

Was probably a little low on calories since I exercised for so long but did well on water.

Happy Hump Day!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Good morning all. I am 2lbs lighter. only 5 lbs to meet this goal. I hope everyone has a good day with lots of success.:flowerforyou:
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had a good day yesterday. Did day 4 of 17 on exercise. This morning was my first weigh in of the challenge. I'm down 3 pounds, so 2 more to go! Thanks everyone for all the motivation.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Well, I had told myself that I was going to stay off the scale until Apr 10 but I got on it anyway this morning and I'm kinda mad that I did. Seems I gained a pound. I also went over on calories yesterday, even with my extra workout calories!! I knew that was going to happen. I think I have all this extra to play with and I just end up going over. So, I need to change my mindset. I did go to jazzercise and am going again today. I am going to try really hard to stay off the scale until the 10th. I just have to get back on track as far as my calories go.

Way to go everyone else!!!!

Memaw
  • AmyDoesIt
    AmyDoesIt Posts: 46
    Options
    Great Job to all! I was 3 lbs. down on my weigh in day which was Sat. Sorry I missed sending it in on the correct date. I actually jogged 2 miles of the 4 mile walk for the first time in my life this weekend. I can't believe I'm almost 40 and can finally run. Thanks to my wonderful sdaughter, she is helping my dream become real:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Again, I am overwhelmed by the motivation and success thus far of this group....Way To Go!!! :drinker:

For those of you fighting with the scales....let me just say....scales suck! :laugh: I know we all set our goal to be a number, but please don't let the daily ups and downs determine your mood or success. Continue making healthy choices, drink water, and keep moving...results will be obvious...perhaps not on the scale, but in measurement and clothing....:smile:

Watch for small changes....they will be there...and each small positive change goes towards the big goal of being HEALTHY!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    theresa ~

you are SOOOO right! i am a little upset at the number on the scale here lately..but I know I am doing something right when my clothes fit better, and am wearing smaller sizes. PLUS, i AM getting compliments from friends and family. that IS the difference right there for me, and I am feeling thinner, more energized, and better yet, HEALTHIER! i have tried wt loss, exercise so MANY times in the past, but never stuck to it, i DIDN'T change my lifestyle....this time is so different. I want my health, and I know the day in day out planning of food and taking time to exercise is the answer. These are habits I am willing to KEEP! i am so tired of struggling in the past, and now know WHY! it really isnt that hard, and it is SO worth the effort. it truly is our choice!

thanks for all your support and motivation....you are a great cheerleader!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    theresa ~

you are SOOOO right! i am a little upset at the number on the scale here lately..but I know I am doing something right when my clothes fit better, and am wearing smaller sizes. PLUS, i AM getting compliments from friends and family. that IS the difference right there for me, and I am feeling thinner, more energized, and better yet, HEALTHIER! i have tried wt loss, exercise so MANY times in the past, but never stuck to it, i DIDN'T change my lifestyle....this time is so different. I want my health, and I know the day in day out planning of food and taking time to exercise is the answer. These are habits I am willing to KEEP! i am so tired of struggling in the past, and now know WHY! it really isnt that hard, and it is SO worth the effort. it truly is our choice!

thanks for all your support and motivation....you are a great cheerleader!

Thank you soo much for your kind words... and YEA you for seeing the big picture. Yes, planning and tracking and making time to be healthy does take just that...time...as do all the important aspects of our lives.

....does this cheerleading skirt make my butt look big....:laugh: couldn't resist....:laugh:
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    Well after my rough weekend and then yesterday of going over on cals AND not working out I was afraid to step on the scale this AM. BUT the good news is, I'm still just maintaining and haven't gained any weight back. I plan on getting back into the routine of eating well today and hitting the gym tomorrow (i know i know, I'm at school and work today from 8-9 and the gym closes at 10 so I don't have time to get there from downtown and do anything before they close). Tomorrow will be victorious! :bigsmile: I demand it!

Good job everyone with all your hard work, it's inspiring!

159061.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I don't have much time right now, but long story short....

I'm a ding dong and forgot how my old scale worked (I got a new digital one but I thought it was messing with me). So I got on the old one to confirm that I must've lost something. I was reading it as being 2 lbs UNDER 200 when it was actually 2 lbs OVER 200. So I didn't lose anything last week, but I did this week! I actually lost the 3 lbs I thought I did last week. Like I said, I'm a ding dong!!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL morning and maybe I'll check back in after my workout!!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good morning ladies! :flowerforyou:

Had a pretty intense workout last night and brought me to day 5 of 17. I did a step areobics class for about 55 minutes then did upper body weights. 2 sets for each exercise and I increased some of the weights. :drinker: :bigsmile: I'm definitely feeling it today, especially in my legs after my lower body weights on Monday!

I've also been doing a LOT better with staying within my calorie range for the day and NOT eating but 1/3 of my exercise calories. I realized that the 'HRM' fitness watch I bought isn't really a HRM - it's just a calorie counter depending on the intensity of workout and your weight. :grumble: :sad: That was stupid of me to not pay as close attention and for being cheap! :blushing: Looks like I'll be looking into getting a real one soon, but for now, this will do! I've been calculating my exercise calories as more of an average between what the website says and what my watch says - until I can get a real HRM! :drinker:

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday. Tonight is my day off from exercise - so I'm going to be EXTRA careful about staying within my calorie range. Especially considering i'm going out to dinner withi my dad tonight before going to see Fiddler on the Roof with TOPOL as Tevia! :bigsmile: I'm pretty excited but will be making my choice on food BEFORE I even get there! I'll have about 600 calories to play with, so I should be fine! :glasses:

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: Great work guys! Keep it up, you're all a great inspiration!!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • peachykate
    peachykate Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I am down to 144.2 today from 145.1 last week, I almost lost a pound:laugh: I have not completely stayed off the scale, but I was not on it as much as I have been in previous weeks.

It sounds like everyone is doing great!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!

I enjoy this tread and the energy so much. I just did Day 6 of 17 by doing the Leslie Sansone 1 and 2 mile walk away the pounds for the abs back to back. I have been walking 15 minutes at work every night but I don't count it. I also got to say after getting on the scale this morning and then pulling out my calendar, I have lost 5 pounds since last Thursday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I feel fortunate - and I really can't believe it. I just want it to work and am changing lifestyles so it can.

Congratulations to every one on their successes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to everyone keep on plugging - it will work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    I am doing alright. Will get my work in today. Only got a little in yesterday. Good job everyone! Seems like the scales are really moving for most of you. I can't say mine is going down fast...but it is going down. Have a great day everyone!