Bright, yellow...

Options
2»

Replies

• LilPnMeSkinnyFeet
    Options
    I had that problem when I took vitamins. I stopped taking a multi vitamin. It's a waste of money. In one apple there are 10,000 vitamins. In a mutli vitamin there are maybe 20 vitamins.
    I take JUICE PLUS+ now and its 24 servings of fruits vegetables and berries.
    I feel 100% better taking this then I do taking a multi vitamin
    If your interested Google Juice Plus. My son and I eat the gummies and my BF takes the pills

9020445.png
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Once the bottle is gone, I'm done with them. ha I'm only still taking them because I bought them and I don't wanna just toss them
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Piss.

I'm not sure where this thread should go. I've noticed that since I've started really watching my eating and exercising, my urine has been bright yellow. I always thought that when it's a little different in color, that means you're probably dehydrated. I looked it up and MSN Health said, "you’re simply pissing away all of your expensive supplements." Am I really just peeing out my multivitamin? I take it with cereal so that it gets absorbed and that doesn't happen.

Anyone else have this problem? Or any ideas on what is going on? :/

Is it NEON yellow? That's just excess vitamin B2 being expelled. The body uses what it needs from your multivitamin and then eliminates the excess. It's actually a good sign generally, as at least you know your body is absorbing the vitamins.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I had that problem when I took vitamins. I stopped taking a multi vitamin. It's a waste of money. In one apple there are 10,000 vitamins. In a mutli vitamin there are maybe 20 vitamins.
    I take JUICE PLUS+ now and its 24 servings of fruits vegetables and berries.
    I feel 100% better taking this then I do taking a multi vitamin
    If your interested Google Juice Plus. My son and I eat the gummies and my BF takes the pills

So you stopped taking a multivitamin just to take a different brand of multivitamin? That's all Juice Plus is, a multivitamin. It has antioxidants in it, but so does the multivitamin I take (Vitamin Shop Ultimate Man.)
  • Ruby11222
    Ruby11222 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hahahahhaha I was expecting to see PEE but piss will do!

Vitamin B changes your pee to bright yellow, and it does not mean your multivitamin is being peed out.

Make sure you are drinking a few litres of water per day. Dehydration is typically a dark almost orangy colour, fluoro and bright is vitamin B.
    Piss.

I'm not sure where this thread should go. I've noticed that since I've started really watching my eating and exercising, my urine has been bright yellow. I always thought that when it's a little different in color, that means you're probably dehydrated. I looked it up and MSN Health said, "you’re simply pissing away all of your expensive supplements." Am I really just peeing out my multivitamin? I take it with cereal so that it gets absorbed and that doesn't happen.

Anyone else have this problem? Or any ideas on what is going on? :/