Looking for friends!

Options
New to this site. I've been following the program for a week now and its going good, but I'd like to meet some people who I can share the experience with. I'm a mother of three and my goal is to lose 50 lbs before my 10 year high school reunion next year. So far I'm down 6lbs!

Replies

• CamiXiomara
    Options
    I am here for all your MFP needs.
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me and tell me something about you!
  • Brownskinbeauti
    Options
    Hey new to the site! Add me! looking for new friends :)
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the site :smile: Will send you a friend request, as I am trying to lose a similar amount of weight to you!
  • swadswife
    Options
    Hi......I'm new too this is my fourth day and I definitely need motivation........Glad to see you lost.......My goal is to loose 30lbs and get in shape.........I
  • Eswelker
    Options
    Hey Lorin!! Congrats on the 6 lbs. lost!! Just keep tracking your portions and be sure to exercise, you will reach your goal, I just know it!! You go girl!!:smile:

11475074.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and have been working hard. Problem is I'm not currently working and stay at home mostly so my hard work doesn't seem to be doing anything. Saying that when I was 24 I did circuit training for 3 years for fun, but looking back now I actually didn't lose any weight. Itz really getting me down now. Any help for the future would really be appreciated. Good luck to you and everyone else here, I'll give encouragement. (Even though it seems it won't work for me.)
    Add me!
  • marmalin
    Options
    hi! im mary i started week ago and have also lost 6lbs! sounds like were doing well! this has been the best diet ive been on
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm new too feel free to add me :) Good luck with the weight loss, everyone on here seems really helpful and its a great way to track your loss :)
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    congrats on loss and welcome. This is an excellent place to be, definetly alot of support here and good info... Please feel free to add me