HELP I;m melting away melting away.....

Options
Hi
I am on a 1500 cal a day program to maintain. I was unknowingly having only about 700-800 calories a day.
Now if I have a good size meal I feel really ill as well as tired. Is this normal?

It seems like 1500 calories are too much for me.
The picture I have posted was 50 pounds ago!

Replies

• vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Maybe try more smaller meals....instead of the one large one. I know that I will feel that way if I eat certain foods (deep fried foods, for example)
  • theradiantbride
    Options
    Well, you definitely need to be getting more calories in there. You're not eating enough and that can be incredibly dangerous. :/

I would suggest adding some healthy fats and healthy calorie dense foods to your diet. Olive oil, avocado, nuts and nut butters, etc.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Try adding healthly foods with a lot of calories like peanut butter, other nuts, avacados..etc
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    If that's 50 pounds ago, I am not sure you would show up in a photograph anymore.
  • createmeapage
    Options
    dm pizza, that is funny. I am trying. It is just that by night time I have a billion calories left and I don't know what to eat.
    I keep thinking I am doing fine during the day, but apparently I am not. It sounds very stupid, even to myself and I am an educated person. At least those protein powders are helpful. I put them in a blender with a cup of soy milk, a container of yougurt and a cup of blueberries. I'm Full Mommy!!!!!!!
    Tommorrow I have decided to eat a big big breakfast and see if that works!
  • createmeapage
    Options
    vsetter
  • createmeapage
    Options
    vsetter
    Hi do try that, believe it or not I forget snacks. I will try
    thanks
  • createmeapage
    Options
    HI
    Nuts are really good? I thought they were all fat?
  • createmeapage
    Options
    I love peanut butter but not big clulmpy mouthfulls. I can have it in small amounts.
  • createmeapage
    Options
    How do you mean dangerous?