My very first NSV!

flab2fab882
flab2fab882 Posts: 14
edited October 3 in Success Stories
So today I hung out with my boyfriend and i normally work out in the morning but did today so when I got home I WASN"T going to work out and not for a good reason, not even for a reason at all! But then I sat down on my bed and checked my twitter and tumblr and on both I follow mostly fitness blogs and people I decided NO that I had to work out for me! and that I was never going to reach my goal just pushing things aside!

So what did I do, I put on my work out clothes and shoes and did my Legs, Back and Ab Ripper X for day 5 of P90X! I've never been so proud of myself before :)

Replies

• Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Have to stick with it! Good Job
  • Outstanding...my motto is keep moving...always keep moving!!! Way to stay on top of it.....Now start the week with the same intensity
  • jkeyah
    jkeyah Posts: 20
    Great job!
  • starcrystal3
    starcrystal3 Posts: 91 Member
    I'm proud of you, too! Way to go :happy:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Great job!!! Dedication is a must for the whole lifestyle change to be a permanent change!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    I've always heard that the best time to workout is when you don't feel like it! And i know how hard that it. WAY TO GO!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!