It's really time to stop quitting

Options
Hi! I quit nearly everything I do. I'm a procrastinator. I have to stop quitting trying to get rid of all this fat. I'm tired of saying every single day that I'll start tomorrow. I am hoping beyond hope that I can stick with this, get up off my fat you know what and become the person that I'm inside.

Replies

• steve240
    steve240 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im starting to learn you have to take it one day at a time.
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    When I first came on this site I saw a quote that someone said, "It's not that easy but it's not that hard." 24 lbs in, I have good weeks and less good weeks, but am finding...whoever wrote that was right. I just had to be ready to be done with the old body.
  • kdkeega
    Options
    Hang in there Vermonster... I read your post and thought I could of written it myself! I agree with Steve - concentrate on getting through one day... NO DAY BUT TODAY!
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Welcome,

It's hard to stop quitting, but it's worth the try and the effort. The good thing about this site is that you have people paying attention to what you do; I find that really helpful (it's like you don't wanna let "them" down, so you don't let yourself down either).

And even if you quit for some time, try your hardest to come back. Falling isn't the problem; the problem is not trying to stand up again.

YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hi! I quit nearly everything I do. I'm a procrastinator. I have to stop quitting trying to get rid of all this fat. I'm tired of saying every single day that I'll start tomorrow. I am hoping beyond hope that I can stick with this, get up off my fat you know what and become the person that I'm inside.

get off your but and go for a run NOW , run for 30 secs walk for 90! etc
  • Vermonster1966
    Options
    Wow, thank you all! I have never had such a rapid response before. It's great.
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    I felt that way up until last week, when I rejoined this group. I was tired of not fitting in my old clothes anymore. I don't get any support from friends who were dieting with me last June. They all quit. I'm finding new support here, please add me as a friend, you can't succeed alone.
    Maryanne