Tried on shorts from last summer

Options
MTGirl
MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
and DH says "What happened to your legs?" I'm like "What?" He says - "Where did they go??" LOL! I thought there was something wrong but he was just noticing that my legs have WAY slimmed down. Nice - this from the ranch boy who wouldn't notice anything unless it knocked him over the head with a cast iron skillet :laugh: Not if my belly would just follow suit!! :smokin: I do, however, have to buy smaller shorts this summer :smile:

Replies

• MTGirl
    Options
    and DH says "What happened to your legs?" I'm like "What?" He says - "Where did they go??" LOL! I thought there was something wrong but he was just noticing that my legs have WAY slimmed down. Nice - this from the ranch boy who wouldn't notice anything unless it knocked him over the head with a cast iron skillet :laugh: Not if my belly would just follow suit!! :smokin: I do, however, have to buy smaller shorts this summer :smile:
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    such an amazing feeling, is it not?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I'm not buying clothes until I get closer to goal,,, but some stuff is hanging now.

Kewlll,,, ain't it? :laugh:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    I'm not buying clothes until I get closer to goal,,, but some stuff is hanging now.

Kewlll,,, ain't it? :laugh:

Yup! I'm taking so long that if I didn't buy clothes, I would be in trouble! But Walmart has cheap shorts, and then there are the Good Wills and bargain centers! I'm finally in small enough sizes to get stuff there - us 20+ sizes don't usually give up our clothes until they are ragged and tattered :laugh: Oops, I said "us 20+" not me anymore!! *happy dance* Gonna have to change my mentality!
  • r_ar04
    r_ar04 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just pulled out all my summer clothes from last year because we're going to mexico end of April...I think that was part of my reason for losing weight!!! nothing feels worse than not being able to get your pants on!! ..must...fit...shorts..