low self esteemed 22 yr old college girl

Options
hi,

kayla here..im 22 senior in college..looking to loose weight to feel better about myself, please add me..we can support each other..because i need support...ii just want to introduce myself..soo plz add and keep in touch:smile::heart:

Replies

• wonrob
    wonrob Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm in the exact same boat!
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hey im in college too! I'll be happy to add you :)
  • heather311
    Options
    Let's do this girl! I'm right there with you! :) I'm a junior. What are you studying?
  • ChantalO89
    ChantalO89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congrats girl!! I think the hardest part is changing your lifestyle and sticking to it..I just graduated this past May and I quickly realized that those 4 years not only cost me money but also my weight and health!! I am an ER nurse and I see everyday what could happen to me..that is really what got me going!
  • ladykay1189
    ladykay1189 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks girl..I'm studying pre-med..hw about u?
  • ladykay1189
    Options
    Congrats on graduating..I want to b a doctor so I wanna and have to be in shape..I wanna be a an er peds doctor..nd il b supporting u and cheering you on girl
  • heather311
    Options
    Hey thanks girl..I'm studying pre-med..hw about u?

I am studying Social Work.
  • ladykay1189
    Options
    that good..wat do u want to do when u graduate
  • zenphelia
    Options
    I'm 21 and in college, and totally feel the same way! This is the third time I've started over in school. I studied music, art, and now I'm in simulation and game design for a two year degree. I've gained so much weight because I eat when I don't feel good and it's just a huge vicious cycle! But I know that we can can do it together with lots of support!

<3 Beth
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    Can I just say, you look so pretty, you are 22 and studying medicine, you have the whole world ahead of you, believe in yourself, you look pretty impressive to me!
  • heather311
    Options
    that good..wat do u want to do when u graduate

I have no idea yet....haha. I would really like to be a school social worker, but I;m not sure what the job demand is for that.