INSANITY SEPTMBER 2011-NOVEMBER 2011

Options
ANYONE STARTING THIS MONTH? I STARTED 9-4-2011 I WANT TO FORM A GROUP SO WE CAN MOTIVATE AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER.

:happy:

Replies

• blairbroesamle
    Options
    I would like to join! I started August 3.....
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday :)
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Insanity is crazy!! It kicks my tail every time!!
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    just started yesterday!
  • latiffany08
    Options
    great so I guess we will just come back here every week and say how we are doing or give out weight loss updates. We have 60 days omg omg!:sad:
  • latiffany08
    Options
    I am going to post my before pictures tonight!
  • MsInsanity
    MsInsanity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    TODAY...LOL
  • 985Amanda
    985Amanda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 today :)
  • kvokwana
    kvokwana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my second round now, started yesterday, I have to say, it still kicks my butt :wink: .....surprisingly...so yep, I am in.

DIG DEEPER PEOPLE!!!
  • latiffany08
    Options
    Its crazy because I have gone from 186 to 183 pounds. I know it probably water weight. However on sunday when I weighed myself I was 190. This PCOS gets on my nerves. But I woke up this morning weighed in at 183lbs. It is day 5 of Insanity today. I kinda feel sometimes that I should be doing more Cardio in addition to the program, but I am trying to stay true to the program alone. So that I can say okay this really works all by itself(in addition to dieting) Day 5 yall I am digging deep! :angry:
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330835-september-1st-start-insanity-halloween-lovers

There is a group that just started a week ago! The more the better.

EDIT: If anyone needs help or has any questions feel free to send me a friends request!
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Mine didn't come yet, so I guess I'm not starting yet :frown: Hopefully it gets here soon!!!
  • latiffany08
    Options
    DAY 8 OF INSANITY. I WAS SICK THURSDAY,FRIDAY, SAT AND SUN. SO I AM BACK ON IT TODAY STILL A LITTLE SICK BUT I AM SOOOO MUCH BETTER CANT WAIT TO FINISH MY WORKOUT TONIGHT. I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS WEEK TWO LEGOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • getthisweightgone
    Options
    Here's my issue..I want to start Insanity tomorrow, but I weight 278 at 5'9...and I scanned through video, and think I will have trouble with yoga and keeping up. Should I still start? Or, do a different regiment before Insanity to prep myself. So far, I have been doing the treadmill thing for an hour. Check my profile for times and inclines. Usually 500 calorie burn, and sometimes I do dance central on kinect.

Let me know for advice, I would LOVE some support!
  • leenites
    leenites Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Here's my issue..I want to start Insanity tomorrow, but I weight 278 at 5'9...and I scanned through video, and think I will have trouble with yoga and keeping up. Should I still start? Or, do a different regiment before Insanity to prep myself. So far, I have been doing the treadmill thing for an hour. Check my profile for times and inclines. Usually 500 calorie burn, and sometimes I do dance central on kinect.

While I do believe that INSANITY is not for everyone, I think everyone can at least try to give it a go. To be very honest, I think you will have difficulties in the beginning but that should not be a reason to stop trying. I will advice you to just do your best. Remember that form is more important than speed. So just do your best; do not worry about keeping up. I have done INSANITY twice. I am on my third round (finished Day 8 today). I STILL CANNOT KEEP UP 100%. It is that insane.

For support, well, I am here. If you start tomorrow, you are just about 1 week behind me. So we are roughly in the same turf. =]

Also, I have a question. In this site, I can log my exercises but since there is no INSANITY, I wasn't sure how to log it. I have no way of estimating how much calories I burned in one session. Can someone advice?
  • getthisweightgone
    Options

While I do believe that INSANITY is not for everyone, I think everyone can at least try to give it a go. To be very honest, I think you will have difficulties in the beginning but that should not be a reason to stop trying. I will advice you to just do your best. Remember that form is more important than speed. So just do your best; do not worry about keeping up. I have done INSANITY twice. I am on my third round (finished Day 8 today). I STILL CANNOT KEEP UP 100%. It is that insane.

For support, well, I am here. If you start tomorrow, you are just about 1 week behind me. So we are roughly in the same turf. =]

Also, I have a question. In this site, I can log my exercises but since there is no INSANITY, I wasn't sure how to log it. I have no way of estimating how much calories I burned in one session. Can someone advice?

I tried to find Dance Central Kinect and it was not on there either... I'll definitely give you a shout out when I got a question. So..what's your height and weight? Curious, because I have yet to find someone around my weight that actually completed Insanity, and I'm still internet searching to see results for a particular size...
  • leenites
    leenites Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2''
    Weight: 110lbs
    Female

I started Insanity at 120lbs or so with at least bf% of 30%. Now I am about 108-110lbs with 24-25% bf. I am trying to get to 20% bf. The weight does not really matter.
  • getthisweightgone
    Options
    I finished the first day, and my entire body aches. My friend says to do the second day anyway, but my body hurts to walk, sit, or anything. I guess I'll try my best. How's it going for you?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Yes do every day as best as you can it will get better. I started my 2nd round of Insanity on Monday and it is just as hard as I remember.
  • getthisweightgone
    Options
    Yes do every day as best as you can it will get better. I started my 2nd round of Insanity on Monday and it is just as hard as I remember.

Thank you! I do 30 minutes of stretching afterwards. So you're in week 2 or month 2? I would like to find someone who is on the same day as me besides my roommate :] the more people the merrier.