Smoke Free

Options
BigH80
BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
Yesterday was 3 months Smoke Free for me yay! About a month after i quit smoking i started the couch to 5k program and I have 2 more runs to finish before I graduate. Anyway, I just wanted to toot my own horn a little bit.

Replies

• HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's wonderful! Keep up the good work :)
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If there's every something to brag about it's this! You'll feel such an accomplishment doing that 5k!!!
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I personally know how hard that is, I stopped smoking 4 wks before starting C25K. It was the best thing I could have done and I definitely don't think I could have completed the program while smoking. Excellent job and I'm sure you feel much better!
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Toot Toot!! :-)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i would say WTG on the couch to 5k which i am also doing at the mo(harder than you think)! :flowerforyou: BUT a HUGE WTG on the not smoking even more as that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better for you and anyone that comes in contact with you too! BLOODY WELL DONE :drinker:
    top blokexxxx
  • BigH80
    Options
    Thanks Everybody. Im proud of it. It was long overdue on both fronts. Looking forward to my first 5k and to spending all the extra years im adding to my life chasing my niece and nephew around. Thank you so much for all your suport.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    October 17th will be my three months. It's crazy how time flies! I'm so happy for you! I bet you feel so much better!
  • BigH80
    Options
    Congratulations Mrs. Farrow. Yes time does fly. Its a good thing though.
  • s35keith
    s35keith Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Over without smokes for me keep up the great work!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: