New here and motivated!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I have been on diets pretty much my whole life, each one discouraging and damaging to my self esteem. Just had a baby boy on July 31...my second and hopefully my last! I have another boy, he is in his terrible 3's. I am having trouble with energy...I just can't find any. I really would like to feel and look healthy and right now, not so much. I need to set a good example for my children so this is not another diet but a life changing experience! =)

Thoughts/comments are welcomed and look forward to meeting inspirational people on my journey!

Replies

• thatchocolatechic
    thatchocolatechic Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I had twin girls April 11 and a 5 year old boy and at this time I'm a full time student...so trust me I know what you're talking about! My energy at this point is zapped by 8p for sure...lol! Especially with night feedings with the girls and all of that...wew!!! Exercise is not as much as a four letter word as it use to be. It is getting better. And for you Bugsy, it will get better too! You taking the time do this is an awesome start. You can do it!