So happy with results

Options
Hey - so happy have actually lost 31 pounds since I started here. Would like to shed about another 10 pounds. Would not have got this far without the help of my wonderful daughter Jessica Sloan, who has partnered me running, and helped me eat the right things (sometimes) ! Thanks Jess xxx

Replies

• JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    yay for us! ive lost 31 lbs too! isnt it amazing!! proud of you!!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • katinka13
    Options
    congrats! 31 pounds is terrific, keep going!
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    well done!!!! what a huge weightloss!! you must feel great, and be able to see a massive difference in your figure! keep it up, its grreat you have wonderful support from your daughter!xx
  • nic1976
    nic1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome result - well done! That is such a great achievement & you should be really happy with that. Keep going - you can do this! :smile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! It makes it so mucheasier when you have someone doing it with you. I've tried getting my 15.5 year old to get fit with me, but she's more into friends... Oh well I keep trucking along regardless.
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well done mum! So proud of us :D xxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!