Recent/new moms?

Options
Hi! I am new to this site and wanted to connect with other recent/new mommies out there so we can give eachother feedback, motivations, etc on getting fit after baby:) Whether we are brand new moms, or up to two years out......hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Michelle (mommy to Caylyn, 8 mos)

Replies

• TheTonyPony
    Options
    I'm not a new mummy, but I am hoping to be soon!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that if your picture is you and your baby, she is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
  • jeevasen
    Options
    hi iam daphne.i have two kids one in 2 yrs and the other in 2 months.i added 30 kgs in my previous pregnancy.now iam burning it.hope to be in shape again.!!!!!!!!!!
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am the proud mommy to 11 month old twin girls and a 2.5 year old girl. It is possible to get back in shape after baby. I gave myself a year after the twins and I am pretty much there. Nice to meet you!
  • kristyalla
    Options
    Hi, I have 22 month old Twin boys. It has taken up until recently to feel in control enough of my life to start my weight loss journey. 10 kg's to go until I am at my pre pregnancy weight, although I don't think my belly or boobs will ever be the same again lol, I'll just be happy to look great in clothes I think.
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm with you on the belly kristyalla ... it does get better believe it or not. Mine is flat but flabby. The skin is tightening back up slowly but surely ... twins is so ROUGH on the body!
  • kristyalla
    Options
    I'm with you on the belly kristyalla ... it does get better believe it or not. Mine is flat but flabby. The skin is tightening back up slowly but surely ... twins is so ROUGH on the body!

It most certainly is rough on the body !! It is an amazing thing to carry 2 babies at once and totally worth it but I didn't expect it to take such a toll, my boys were 7 1/2 pounds each !

Being a fit healthy mum is so empowering, and feels good to be doing something for yourself instead of giving ALL to the kids ! I'm looking forward to having a flat tummy again, have to stock up on the support undies to hold in the extra skin lol.

Nice to meet you all :smile: