When was the last time you fell...in love!

Options
i_love_vinegar
i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
When was the last time you fell for someone (crush), and when was the last time you fell in love (dating)?

What made you fall for this person, and are you happy with the outcome?

Thanks guys~

Replies

• TheTonyPony
    Options
    I fell in love with my current partner when we were kids. My family and I were on a holiday from Australian to the states to go to Disneyland and that is where we met. We were pen-pals for a long time and then we fell out of contact when he moved house. Six years later we found each other through social networking and we try and visit as much as possible. He is spending Christmas in Australia with me :) I'm so excited.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Fell in love - 24 years ago....it didnt end well but I got 4 lovely kids out of it so overall very happy with the outcome.

Crush - jeez, does Matt Damon count?:laugh:
  • CryTerrell
    Options
    I am in love right now! I love my guy because he is always there for me no matter what!
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with my current partner when we were kids. My family and I were on a holiday from Australian to the states to go to Disneyland and that is where we met. We were pen-pals for a long time and then we fell out of contact when he moved house. Six years later we found each other through social networking and we try and visit as much as possible. He is spending Christmas in Australia with me :) I'm so excited.

aww how romantic:-)
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    6 years ago when I had been with my partner Chris for 6 months. We are moving into our own house end of November and planned to get engaged, married and have kids in the next 3 years:-)
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    3 months ago... she is awesome and smart and has the best smile, She is loving and giving and kind. She makes me feel like a new person and when she looks into my eyes I feel so peaceful like everything is right. I love holding her and the way she seems to just fit when we are laying next to each other.

but today...

today she introduced me to her girlfriend.
  • weelee87
    weelee87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    mines is not romantic... out drinking and dancing, saw a hot guy, took a swig of his beer, he didnt look too happy then I asked for his number and he looked a bit happier... 2 years later we live together n v happy :) don't know where my confidence came from that night?!! Not usually as bold lol!!!
  • jessilea53
    jessilea53 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Fell in love 3 years ago. IDK what made me fall because it wasnt the best of situations, but I have never let go and each day that goes by I love him even more. He is my best friend!The outcome...well we are not together which breaks my heart every day. Im hoping some change is near and we can continue what we started 3 years ago.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    3 months ago... she is awesome and smart and has the best smile, She is loving and giving and kind. She makes me feel like a new person and when she looks into my eyes I feel so peaceful like everything is right. I love holding her and the way she seems to just fit when we are laying next to each other.

but today...

today she introduced me to her girlfriend.

Thats so sad =( I'm so sorry!!!
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So long ago I cant remember!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    you know..if it's even possible..i fell for my current boyfriend as soon as i saw him. i used to be a cheerleader ( no jokes please LOL ) in high school and while cheering at a basketball game against our rival team i saw him with his friends and i remember asking who that was and wishing i could have him for myself. fast forward a few months and i get a friend request on msn messenger (yes this was before cell phones/facebook lol) we ended up chatting everyday, talking on the phone, and because we were both students we didn't have a car, didn't end up meeting up again until right before i was about to move (my parents are in the military)..stayed long distance for approx three years. broke up for 5 years but kept in touch via facebook, and now we've been back together for a year and some change...he is my first love, and i'm glad we finally got our ***t together lol
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    The birth of my children. I'm still in love with them.! :love:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I fall in love 5 times a day. *giggle*
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    I fell in love the day each one of my children were born. As far as guys.....I fell in love November 2001 with the father of my 7 year old. I had previously been married but didn't LOVE him like I did this person. Sadly, he is 39 years old and never been married. He has a commitment issue. When the relationship was good it was amazing and when it was bad it was horrible. In the end he wasn't nice to me but we have a child together and he is a good Father and that matters more to me. You can't help who you love even if they aren't good for you. One day I hope to fall in love again. :brokenheart:
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Last night, I fell in love all over again. It doesn't take much when your boyfriend takes you in his arms for no reason at all and says "I love you"
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I met the man that is now my husband on Valentine's Day 2005... in a training class at a new job.
    We were best friends for 3 1/2 years before we ever dated, but then we only dated for 6 months before getting engaged and another 2 months before getting married (Dec 20 will be our 3rd anniversary).

What made me fall in love with him? He is kind, funny, generous, serving, patient, forgiving, a wonderful father to my son (he's not my kiddo's biological father but was a father figure to him for as long as I've known him and has been "Dad" since the day we married), has a heart for God, and has the most wonderfully gorgeous stormy blue eyes with thick, dark hair.
    Also, he has a great butt. :)
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is my second marriage, and I am finally Happy. I met my husband through a mutual friend in a very small town in AZ. We lived on opposite ends of the Same street! The mutal friend thought that the two of us should meet and so we did --with a lot of pushing and prodding on her part. We started out as just friends and would spend time with one another when possible. We've always been able to talk and laugh and I think that's ultimately what cemented the relationship for Both of us. We will have been married for 11 years in Dec of this year and we have "officailly" been a couple a little over 12 years. When did I actually Fall in Love with my husabnd? Humnn... I'd like to say it was Before I married him, but un all honesty, I think it was on our Wedding night when we came back home after a long day with friends and family to our home filled with our Furry children. We had just adopted 2 samll kittens a few weeks prior, when the little black kitten (Joxer) saw us and came running over and took a "poop" on my shoe! To even out the score, my Old Cat (20 yrs), Deliah peed all over my Husband's pillow. Did we get upset? Not in the least! We made a few "off" colored jokes (potty humor) , rolled up our sleeves and cleaned up the mess! We figured if our Marriage could survive Pee and Poop starting out, the rest would be easy! And it's been a pretty good example of how we seem to Roll with the punches that life sends our way with humor and grace.. I am a very lucky woman. I am married to my Best friend, and he is pretty darn amazing. Not only did it Not phase him in the least to marry someone with a chronic illness (I have MS), but ... He's bright, really funny, witty, loves animals and is a truely kind person. He loves to cook and is very good at it! Plus, he does the dishes ( how cool is that!)??
    So, I first fell in love with my Husband on our Wedding night. There's something so Very Sexy about seeing your wedding ring on the the hand of the person you love! :heart:
    And the last time I fell in love? Work in progress ...:blushing:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I fell in love again last night. The preacher at our church put my husband in the hot seat and asked him to describe "what it was like" when we first met. Hearing him talk about me back then and how being around me made him feel started my heart beating extra fast. After 14 years, I'm still twitterpated.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with this hockey playing babe who swept me off my feet 19 years ago. Then I fell in love the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th time as a result of that hockey playing babe. So now 19 years and 4 children later I can say I am still in love with them ALL!
  • Luckydrd
    Luckydrd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Last time I was in love was 12yrs ago