NSV early into the process!

Options
twinsanity
twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
I've only been on MFP for 21 days, now, and have lost 11lbs. I don't see it, but others around me seem to. So, this morning, as I'm getting ready for work, all of my jeans were in the wash and I really didn't feel like wearing my 'fat pants' today. I figured, 'what the heck, I'll try these jeans on' (one size smaller, from about a year ago), and they fit! A little on the tight side, but about how I normally wear my jeans anyways. I was actually surprised. I didn't think I'd lost enough weight or inches to actually sqeeze into them! I'm pretty excited. It's the little things like that that keep you motivated!

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    YAY! Great NSV!
  • ValorieGoode
    Options
    That's huge! It feels good to fit in those jeans. Keep up the good work.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    The "little" nsv's add up...way to go!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I'm curious what does NSV stand for?! Thanks for sharing. I'm stuck at 10 pound loss but I've decided to rev it up this week and try to lose a couple pounds for good.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal. Keep up the great work.
  • kkinse
    kkinse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I'm curious what does NSV stand for?! Thanks for sharing. I'm stuck at 10 pound loss but I've decided to rev it up this week and try to lose a couple pounds for good.

I'm pretty sure it stands for non-scale victory :)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Really happy for you hunny, well done!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • asphyxia666
    Options
    That's great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!