Has ANYONE seen my wagon?

Options
I swear... i got off for just a minute to have a glass ( or five) of wine at my 20 yr high school reunion and the blasted thing just took off... I havent seen it since

All right thats it.... I have to go find the d@mn thing. ( mutters under her breath as she straps on the pod and her shoes) I will find it and climb aboard. BRB

Replies

• monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    LOL....you got this...don't worry!! :happy:
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

You can do it, it's probably just around the corner. Strap it on and take it for a ride, lol!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    LOL -- great post and you'll find it again :):laugh:
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me smile this morning.:laugh: I'm sure you'll catch up to it just fine. That darn wine is a big weakness of mine too! Good thing today is a fresh start from the weekend.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Those wagons are always slipping away... if you see mine, holler at me. :ohwell:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I think I found it, I was being drug behind it and got run over by the horses, but I'm better now. :laugh:
  • raynalisa
    raynalisa Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I have been sick for almost 3 weeks! Havent been able to exert myself at all with wheezing and feeling like I am going to die!

Back on my wagon today! Logging again and I am going to attempt Level 1 of 30ds tonite!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    What a great attitude!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Hey, Turn around! Your wagon is right behind you where you left it. Horses waiting and everything.
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I think I saw it rolling down the hill with my wagon.....hurry....run Forrest run!
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hear you! Funny (not really) how a night out or 2 can turn into a week or a month! I just got married almost a week ago and have been off the wagon ever since! :noway: I was almost at my goal and will be damned if I let the fact that the wedding is over stop me from reaching it. It feels SO great to be in the 140's but if I don't get it together today, that will be a distant memory. :frown:

Anyway, I'm rooting for you (and myself )! Lets get back on that wagon!
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It went thatta way >>>>>
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    LOL.....I haven't seen it but I will keep a look out for it!!! :laugh: I know it is real close to you.....I usually find things I have lost right in plain sight when I am not looking for them!!!! You will find it, get back on it and be good to go before you know it!!!!

Good luck and Hugs to you!!!

Bev
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    ok I found it .... whew........ luckily since i only got off around 5 pm on Saturday it had only gotten about 5 miles ... back in the drivers seat....

Y'all have a GREAT day!
  • kimberly_ann
    Options
    I know what you mean. Those things are quick when they want to be. No worries, you get find it again and it will be a great ride when you do.
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    I've jumped off my wagon a time or two. Luckily they move pretty slow and it is relatively easy to jump back on. I'll be rooting for you to catch yours.
  • obeseguy
    Options
    are you callin me fat?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    The well with the wagon....get on the horse. The wagon just slows you down
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    this was too cute....

if you can't find it hun, just make a new one. :) i'll support you like a wonderbra!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahaha!!!! love it and your avatar too!
    this was too cute....

if you can't find it hun, just make a new one. :) i'll support you like a wonderbra!