**Not new, but it's been a while**

Options
I have decided to get back on track with mfp. Summer before last I lost 30 using this site. Then I got lazy again and gained it all back. So here I am needing to lose from a size 16/18 down into a 4/6. Not exactly sure how many pounds that is going to equal into, but I am ready to start shedding.

My husband and I are going to be doing a Warrior Dash in April so I need to get into some kind of shape (other than round) so that I can make it through.

I had to delete all of my friends on here because like me they have fallen off the waggon and are no longer logging in. So I am in need of some support. I will support and encourage you back. Here's to all of us reaching/maintaining our goals.

Replies

• kyven21
    kyven21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I am trying again as well. I am in size 40 waist and wanna go down to a 34 MAYBE 32 haha. I need to lose about 80 lbs.
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I started a while back too, but just recently got back to it. Good luck getting back to a healthy lifestyle.
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Try the couch to 5k program. It starts slow and is very motivating.
  • robinnc74
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me if you would like. I am having trouble staying motivated and could use some friends to keep me on track. Thanks! :)
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    Kimberly..feel free to add me if you want. I did a Warrior dash in August...it was amazing but def. something you need to work up to! Good Luck... =)
  • julesg33
    Options
    Feel free to add me, it's hard to stick to it but with the right motivation and attitude, you'll be ready for Warrior Dash!! Good luck!!