Zumba for Wii

Options
Okay... this Zumba for Wii is seriously fun! And, I did break a sweat so it has to be exercise :) Anybody doing it? How are you tracking it? Other favorite Zumba dvd's?

Replies

• alirae75
    Options
    I'm taking a class at our local rec center. However, I'd love to get a game for the Wii. Which one do you have?
  • MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    I love it! I go to zumbacalories.com.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I just log it as aerobics.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    It's a lot of fun... but I'm glad no one is watching me while I do it!! It's difficult to keep up! :flowerforyou:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii and need input as to which games would be benificial and fun for calories burned, body toned etc. I should note that I am one of those people with 2 left feet.
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    I'm interested in getting Zumba, so thiswould be good to know! :)
  • bandlfox
    Options
    I dont know which one I use, I thought there was only one! HA! It says just Zumba or Zumba Party ....
  • msleesha
    Options
    Yes, I have Zumba for Wii..(Zumba Fitness, join the party)! I list it as dancing aerobics and my trainer made me purchase a heart rate monitor so I can input the calories I burned. I can actually say I sweat just as much with the Wii as I do in the class I take on Saturdays. Plus some of the moves are the same as my class. Enjoy!