Hello hello

guess2ly
guess2ly Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I am new to this board. Im finally pushing myself to get healthy and fit. I hope to get some support from you guys, cuz this journey is really hard.
I joioned this site, cuz I need help making sure that Im doing the right things. I dont want to be dieting and excercising without getting any results.
Looking foward to reading and learning from everyone!!:smile:

Replies

• guess2ly
    Hi everyone, I am new to this board. Im finally pushing myself to get healthy and fit. I hope to get some support from you guys, cuz this journey is really hard.
    I joioned this site, cuz I need help making sure that Im doing the right things. I dont want to be dieting and excercising without getting any results.
    Looking foward to reading and learning from everyone!!:smile:
  • :flowerforyou: You can do this!:glasses:
  • guess2ly
    :flowerforyou: You can do this!:glasses:

Thanks StacieLutes
  • Maria061
    Maria061 Posts: 118
    hello,
    I wish You a best of luck.
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Welcome aboard! Their is plenty of great advice and support here! Don't forget to drink your water and don't eat too many calories late at night... (I don't eat after 6pm except for 2 large rice cakes around 7:30pm). Best wishes! Salute! :drinker:
  • guess2ly
    Thank you everyone!!!

Thanks for the advice beagle

176046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    WELCOME
    073.gif
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
This discussion has been closed.