motivation!

Options
Anyone looking for some serious motivation, let me know! I think motivation is key in weight loss, and the more people you have with a positive attitude, the more motivated you are! Add me and we can work through the weight!! :)

Replies

• afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need some motivation!
    I am great with inspiring people and sharing a few stories about how did I lose my weight.
  • LAWIII
    LAWIII Posts: 50
    Options
    Same here! What a great support place this is!!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    It's the people like you guys that have made me love this site!! Its been 3 weeks, I have lost 5 1lbs so far...tomorrow is another weigh in. Love, love, love it! I am so motivated to get fit and I feel so happy and energetic! Thanks so much :flowerforyou:
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    I could totally use another friend to motivate! Thanks, sent you a request:-)
  • MelodAngel
    Options
    I could use motivation! I do alright with the exercise, but would like to do better. I have such a hard time not eating too much! And then I forget to log it in, and it's all downhill from there :) Tips?
  • caseysray
    caseysray Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I could absolutely use some motivation. I only have two active myfitness pal friends. Its so encouraging to see their successes. I don't do so well logging in my calories or staying under my goal intake.
  • CharlesK07
    Options
    No doubt motivation is the key to success while going after a goal. Feel free to add me as well, love to motivate and be motivated. Good luck to everyone on your journey to reach your goals.