30DS 10/9

I started 30 Day Shred yesterday and was wondering if anyone would like to take the 30 day challenge with me. I was thinking of starting a small group of maybe 10 or so people just so we can really motivate each other. Let me know if you are interested.

Replies

• mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Hi,
    What is involved in the 30 day challenge?

I have just finished day 3 of the exercise video - Ripped in 30 but I am doing the slim fast meal plan.
  • Ripsei
    Ripsei Posts: 5 Member
    I'm starting today, so I'll join with you..
  • KimJ24
    KimJ24 Posts: 1
    Count me in - I started this morning.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    I am starting as soon as I figure out how to hook up the dvd player.
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Hi,
    What is involved in the 30 day challenge?

I have just finished day 3 of the exercise video - Ripped in 30 but I am doing the slim fast meal plan.

By challenge I just meant doing it for 30 days straight.
  • I'll join in. Ive done it before but never stuck with it for 30 days. I'll like to try to complete it - might have to mute Jillian to make it thru.
  • Shells06
    Ok great to have you all! I was hoping this would be a small group so we can really motivate each other. I will post a thred each week to use for that week that we can comment and help each other a long. Make sure to take your measurements so you have something to compare to at the end. You may want to consider before and after pics as well. Posting them on the forums at the end of the challenge is up to you :wink:. I am going to do 10 days of each level but everyone can do it however they choose. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know. Do we want to do weigh-ins on Mondays?? Not sure if people usually weigh in durng a challenge like this.
  • Shells06
    I'll join in. Ive done it before but never stuck with it for 30 days. I'll like to try to complete it - might have to mute Jillian to make it thru.

Haha whatever works :laugh:
  • Ripsei
    Ripsei Posts: 5 Member
    I already weigh in on Mondays, so I think that's do-able. I'm really excited to see what results I might get!