Dear annoying person 4!

Options
Moofey
Moofey Posts: 444
Dear annoying person 4,

.....STOP CLIPPING YOUR F$%#@#$ NAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your turn to rant!

What annoys you? Who annoys you?

Why don't you write a letter to them to take the stress down a bit? :)

Replies

• EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    the guy in the office next to me..he whisles all day long and it drives my nuts.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Dear Prius Drivers,

Please learn how to drive and park. You do not own the road.

Sincerely yours,

Gas Guzzling Truck Driver
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Dear Prius Drivers,
    Sincerely yours,

This^^^. LOL My rule for driving...'never get behind a Prius'.

Also, annoying- people who are completely oblivious to the world around them.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    this is to my broke family!

Stop doing things that broke people do. Do things differently. Break the cycle. And stop complaining that youre fat and do nothing about it. Your back and knees hurt cause you have an extra 50-100 pounds on it. Just write down what you eat in a day. You will be schocked.

Ok im done.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm Miss ***** today.....everyone in my office is annoying me. The girl in the cubie behind me is a TV addict. She is up to all hours of the night catching up on her gazillion shows that she follows......Which wouldn't bother me but. Then she comes in and has to ask you did you see 'whatever show'? and proceed to tell you step by step what happened. I'm not the only person in the office to complain that she does this so I know I'm not they only person that she annoys!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Dear Prius Drivers,

Sincerely yours,

my husband just made a comment about how there must be a problem driving these things because he has cussed out 3 of them lately. :laugh:
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying person-please don't make faces at me or my son and CERTAINLY don't suggest "What he/I need" unless of course you have figured out that while he may look "normal" he is autistic. Oh and if you still feel the need to help me "brush up on my parenting skills" please only do so if you are a psychologist or psychiatrist who specializes in autism.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Dear Hubby,
    You nagged me up one side and down the other to go with you to see your personal trainer at the gym. Now your mad because I lift twice as much weight on every freaklin' machine. Get over it.
    Regards,
    Built like a fire plug.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    and.......if you are going to ask for advise on why you are not loosing weight - PLEASE HAVE YOUR DIARY AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE! It's impossible to give advice on your diet with out seeing your diary!!!!!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Dear 40 year old creeper.
    Do not leer at my 16 year old niece in the grocery store. Yes she is a pretty girl but you made her very uncomfortable. Oh and the look that I stopped to give you is the only warning one gets before I scratch out their damn eyes. I will go completely mama bear ape**** on you!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Dear 40 Year Old Virgin,

Get laid and say good morning back when someone says "good morning _____". At least do it for courtesy and manners?

Sincerly,

Me :D
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    dear anoying stalker girl,

thanks for getting me in a tun of trouble for snapping one time after you

stalked me
    asked everyone anoying question
    starting rumors about us to other people because we wouldnt talk to you
    and getting away with sending mean texts to people because you look like a "good kid"
    trying to add us on facebook numorous times
    asked very personal questions
    learned our class scheduals
    stood on the outside of our conversations and listened
    followed us every time we ditched you at the bus, in class, and after school, in the elevator etc.
    for two months.

thanks for making the one class i actully liked very awkward and labeling us "bullys"
    grow up you ****en older then me and this is college. i dont have time to pretend to be friends for 9 hrs a day, some of us like alone time, so get over it.
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Do not leer at my 16 year old niece in the grocery store. Yes she is a pretty girl but you made her very uncomfortable. Oh and the look that I stopped to give you is the only warning one gets before I scratch out their damn eyes. I will go completely mama bear ape**** on you!

If I have a little girl that is exactly how I am going to sound haha! I don't have any brothers or sisters so no nieces or nephews for me :(
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Dear rude, non english speaking person,

While I am at work, do not sigh and roll your eyes at me because I do not understand what you are saying especially since my tax dollars are paying for the free medical services that you are there to receive.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Dear Adolescent Thinking "Adults",
    If you still laugh at words that make junior high boys giggle, when used in their proper context, grow the eff up.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Been there done that and the guys have the scars to prove it!

Sincerely,
    Mother to 21 yo & 14 yo daughters [who happen to be gorgeous]

Dear 21 yo daughter,
    I understand your losing your job was unfair. However staying out all night and sleeping all day does not garuntee you'll get a job. Nor does applying only at the places you think are "good enough" for you to work at. You may have to work at the local gas station/convenience store while looking for the job you'd really like. And, no dear, I do not think bartending is the job for you. Too much temptatin for your partying self. But, heck, what do I know, I'm only your mother and wife to your father who had alcohol abuse issues when he was younger, and child/grandchild to addicts, and hold a degree in addiction counseling?

Love,
    Your Clueless Mother
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Dear Big Slow Truck Driver;

Thank you so much for cutting me off from the side road and giving me a smile when I passed you. No one was behind me. You couldn't wait just 3 more seconds for me to pass you. Then you decide to do 35 in a 50. Thank you very much for leveling up my patience meter. You weren't worth the grey hair or the anxiety. I hope you got to your destination safe and sound. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
    Patient Driver