Options
Hello. I just joined this morning while searching for online help with weight management and dieting. My goal before summer hits is to lose about 8 pounds. Hopefully this will add motivation and get me there!! :smile:

176038.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    Hello. I just joined this morning while searching for online help with weight management and dieting. My goal before summer hits is to lose about 8 pounds. Hopefully this will add motivation and get me there!! :smile:

176038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    So I'm not quite sure where to start...there is so much to do on this website. Any suggestions so that I'm not too overwhelmed??
  • livinwell
    livinwell Posts: 47
    Options
    Just start by keeping track of your food, it really helps you to begin thinking about your food intake and helps you plan your meals ahead of time. Welcome and Good Luck! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~