Do you see a difference???? i DONT!!!!!!!!!

Options
I've been doing 30DS for 10 days now........... although its been a couple of days since the scale hasnt moved....... n its tooo soon to hope for any results but can any of you even the slightest of difference???

im asking coz i hv been a little discouraged coz of no weight loss.......:brokenheart:

anyway......... tell me if you can see even slightest of change and if any..where do you see it... :noway:

BEFORE......
dsc0295p.jpg

TODAY.....
dsc0306ms.jpg

Replies

• papa5280
    Options
    candidly, I see some belly bulges in the the before that aren't there in the after.
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    flatter tummy and smaller arms!
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yep I can see a difference...in your stomach :) Go get'em! Dont give up!
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    Also way thinner face!
  • sprtsfoto
    Options
    There's definitely a difference. 10 days won't be a huge difference, but it's still there. It's easy to tell too because you're wearing the same outfit. Good job! Keep it up!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I see a little in the waist/hip area.

I noticed a difference in myself after 2 weeks. Make sure you take measurements.
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    your face is thinner keep it up doing great
  • JoBfit4life
    Options
    YES! You definitely have a flatter stomach. That's great- keep up the good work!:smile:
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Tummy is smaller looking in the after shot, shirt isn't pulled too tight over it like in the before shot, and arm looks smaller holding the phone.
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I do see a lil change in your arms, and PLEASE dont get discouraged, I ALSO started 30day shred ALMOST 30 days ago and I still haven't left level one, and I am just now starting to see some results, I got very angry at first and discouraged and wanted to quit and broke down and cried and blah blah blah... but I told myself DONT GIVE UP YET IDIOT!!! and I am slowly starting to notice a difference and someone who I haven't seen in only a few weeks noticed. I found on another site that most people do not see the results she promises nor do they even make it through the whole thing... so keep your faith and you will be just fine, JUST PLEASE DONT STOP!!!! if you want to add me so that we can support each other feel free. Katebarnhart85
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your arms, your bust seems smaller also and you seem smoother. You really should give it more than 10 days...it is 30ds after all! Don't give up
  • melissabell1984
    Options
    I see a difference in your mid section!! Did you take measurements before you started? If not, do so now! But don't stop the 30DS ... even though results are happening slowly, think of how it's doing your body, lungs, heart and mind good :-) I have three more days of Level one and I'll be moving to level 2.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Yep. And I'm not just blowing smoke.

It's slight but there's definitely a difference. You look less puffy on your tummy and arms. Stick with it!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Def in your stomach! keep it up!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I definitely can see a difference! Keep it up! I did the 30 DS, and while I only dropped 2 pounds, I lost NINE INCHES!!! :) You're doing awesome!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Your midsection and your arms show some results. Don't give up! It can be frustrating but one day when you aren't looking the results will suddenly be dramatic.
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I can see ad ifference, your stomach is starting to flatten out, your waist is coming in, you are looking great! It won't happen over night, they weight didn't go on over night.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    flatter tummy and smaller arms!
    Yep! :)
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think your stomach looks thinner. :) don't give up
  • charliefrown
    Options
    Yes a noticeable difference. One piece of advice: Don't weigh in everyday. I made that mistake.

Since weight gain fluctuates +/- 1-4 lbs daily weighing in every day can sometimes make it seem like you aren't making progress. I only weigh in on Fridays.