Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anyone ever heard of HMR Weight Loss Programs

jennerbrenner
jennerbrenner Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I am new and am wondering if anyone knows anything about HMR Weight Loss Programs? I was just told about it today and have done some research online about it, but am hoping to find someone who has tried it with (or without) success.

Thanks!
Jen

Replies

• I am new and am wondering if anyone knows anything about HMR Weight Loss Programs? I was just told about it today and have done some research online about it, but am hoping to find someone who has tried it with (or without) success.

Thanks!
    Jen
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    I never heard of this, so googled it. It looks like nutri-system and those kind of programs where you have to buy their food.

I have no opinions about the program, not having tried it or known anyone who has. My mom has done Jenny Craig, Nutri-System, and all that stuff countless times. She still struggles with her weight.

I do have an opinion about these kinds of programs in general - tend to be a waste of money and kind of pricey. I think it would be better just to eat normal food (clean eating) and follow the guide lines of this website (calories, exercise, etc.)

HTH! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.