What did I just watch?

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
So I finished watching 'An American Horror Story' last night. And at the end I sat dumbfounded for a moment and thought, "What the hell did I just watch?" Don't get me wrong, I kinda dig it. I like weird and creepy things. Anyone else watch it? Thoughts? Comments? Let's talk.

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Haha, yes. It was certainly weird! So was that the husband in the suit or not? SO CONFUSING! LOL
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    So - a needle pulling thread
  • southerngirlspa
    Options
    OOOh, I watched it and loved it! Creepy and full of WTH moments : ) Can't wait for next week!

The end part where the next door neighbor tells the maid "You both better watch out" then "Dont make me kill you again" Crazy!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I watched it too...it was a little on the weird side...but I LOVED it!! LOL
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm upset because I missed it, I hope it's like every other show and it will replay a few dozen times before the new episode.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I could not wait for this show to start. I love haunting, dark, paranormal shows. It was super weird, but I loved every moment of it!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I'm upset because I missed it, I hope it's like every other show and it will replay a few dozen times before the new episode.

When I was setting it up to record I saw that it was on about 50 billion times so you should be good to go! :laugh:
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both decided it was a show to keep watching. Super creepy.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I must find this first episode somewhere and watch it! So upset that I missed it!
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    YESSSSS!!!! I LOVED IT!!! I love more dark & bizarre the better....totally my kind of show. One of my fav old shows from back in the 90's was Twin Peaks which was directed by David Lynch (all of his stuff is totally out there). But I can't wait for next weeks episode!!!! <3

Faerie....try here
    http://www.telepisodes.net/2011/american-horror-story-season-1-episode-1/
    I posted about it yesterday & one of my mfp friends said she found it here.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Oh!! Thank you hinezie!

*Flitters off to see if I can watch, sure that boss won't mind*
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Jessica Lange was awesome in this! I loved when she told the wife she was gonna break her arm if she ever touched her again. Plus I kinda have this weird thing for Violet's creepy love interest. I have issues.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I freaking loved it!!!!!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I got my GF to watch this with me, it was my second viewing and her first, we cannot wait until the next episode.

Does anyone else wonder what's in the basement??

What is going on with Jessica Lang and her daughter, you never see them coming in the house they are just there??
    (You're going to die soon)

And did the husband clean off the table after he finished.... um....... you know
    (GF laughed at me when I asked that question)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I got my GF to watch this with me, it was my second viewing and her first, we cannot wait until the next episode.

What is going on with Jessica Lang and her daughter, you never see them coming in the house they are just there??

And did the husband clean off the table after he finished.... um....... you know

Hahaha. I read somewhere that they are all dead or something..but that just seems to easy.
  • southerngirlspa
    Options

Haha, when he started crying afterwards my BF said "Did he slam it in a drawer or something? Geez!"
  • southerngirlspa
    Options
    Jessica Lange was awesome in this! I loved when she told the wife she was gonna break her arm if she ever touched her again. Plus I kinda have this weird thing for Violet's creepy love interest. I have issues.

Me too, haha. He's a weirdo for sure!
  • BigChief34
    Options
    you callin me fat?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    you callin me fat?

Fat? no. Troll? yes.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    It is so funny that this was brought up because I just watched this while I was at the gym last night! I can only imagine what people thought of the facial expressions I was making...:noway:

Plus was, it definitely took my mind off my elliptical routine...