30+ lbs down and need friends

Options
So, I would just like some more friends on here, k thanks ha ha ha

For real, single mom of two live in northern ca, looking to lose 60 more lbs :) I don't bite I swear

Replies

• Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I need as much support as I can get too. I'm also wanting to lose around 60 lbs. I'm a mother of 3. I have an 11 yr old, A 9 yr old, and a 2 1/2 year old.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Will add you for extra support - I am also a single mom of 2. I have lost 55 lbs!!! You can do it too.
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Yay! Let's do it! Just kind of fell off the wagon lately
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :) i've lost 3 lbs (this time) and a total of 25.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like. I still have about 80 lbs to go to get into healthy range according to my BMI. Hang in there we can do this.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Im A Mum of 3 5yr old 3yr old and 11 month old x
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    hey, welcome!! You don't bite, dang.... LOL I'll be your friend if you're still looking. I'm in SoCal
  • LngHrDntCr13
    LngHrDntCr13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay lets be friends! I'm down 30lbs with a lot more to go. We're in this together! :flowerforyou:
  • Sexy1026
    Sexy1026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi..my name is Carie ...single mother of two trying to lose 40lbs.:smile:
  • beautifulnovember
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I need some support and will give support as well. I need to lose about 100 lbs. So far, lost 16.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Single mother of a 3 year old boy.

Also live in northern Cali. :o)
  • Ruder94
    Ruder94 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im a single mom of two myself. I'm down 96 and killing myself to lose 4 more!! I can use some extra support and push myself.
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds! I'm still losing but alot more slowly and my lobe for the gym has been interrupted by the rain and gloomy weather lately :(

March forward!!
  • Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Options
    You don't bite??, aww darn,lol, seriosuly welcome, feel free to add :o)
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! :) I'm also looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and held accountable
  • mshoney76
    Options
    Hi I do like add friend with u :)
  • forestfairie
    forestfairie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im new here also and could use the support too :)
    Married mom of 3 (14, 13, 14 months) trying to lose 50lbs to get healthy for my kids. We can do it! add me girls :)
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Always up for more friends! I too have fell off the wagon lately and am scrambling to get back on...
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hey, I need more friends for encouragement etc, please feel free to add me for support etc. Good luck :)
  • marmalin
    Options
    i have just about the same weight lose goals as you! i just started last week at 238 now im down 8lbs! id like to loseabout 80 more! what have you been doing to get your weight off?