I wonder how many people would answer!!!

Ok so me and my mom were talking late night about my sex life. Now she nows everything about me obviously, so she know im on this website counting my calories and working out and staying fit and healthy. So she asked me how do I fill in my uuummm well "other activities" as she calls it lol. I never thought about that as a workout? Now would you be able to call that a workout? I mean your both moving around and workung out mussles you have and dont know you have o.O hehe..but if we could lable it as a work out what would we call it besides sex? Hmmmmm O.O

Replies

• voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Ew. My mom, not matter how old I get, believes I'm a virgin. And that's JUST fine by me. Mother doesn't need to know what I'm up to.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Aerobics? That way you have the "general" or "high impact" options. :wink:
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    I don't enter it. It is calories burned, but I consider it just icing on the cake of whatever else I did that day.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Unless you are doing it for hours, you arent burning enough to log.
  • is "sex" not an option? "Sexual activities" ....it is on other sites. so look up the calories and find something comparable...maybe light aerobics or something.
  • Jones4177
    Jones4177 Posts: 136
    Fun Time??? lol
  • amylynnakins
    amylynnakins Posts: 1 Member
    I just label mine as personal exercise! Haha!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    you can log it as sex. it's already in the database. or you can just enjoy the added bonus of the calorie burn and keep it to yourself... :)
  • Aerobics? That way you have the "general" or "high impact" options. :wink:

:laugh: I like that one
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    I don't enter it. It is calories burned, but I consider it just icing on the cake of whatever else I did that day.
    Yes. LOL It's a bonus, is all.
  • LadyG33
    LadyG33 Posts: 46
    I call it cardio.... and it can be low or moderate, of course depending on the position and how much you are sweating ;)
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    I don't count it
  • I just label mine as personal exercise! Haha!

Hahaha
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    hahahaha for some it would be a slow walk in the park for others high intensity circuit training, depends on the individuals and mood i would presume lol
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member

Not sure you're doing it right!!:laugh:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Unless you had an all nighter where you we're at is several times and hardly left the bed, I'd doubt you burned enought to make hell of a lot of a difference.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    It's something that must be done :) lol Kinda like cooking and cleaning.. I will never understand why people log cooking and cleaning... Unless you are churning butter or on your hands and knees scrubbing carpets i don't want to hear about it :) (sorry if this offends people)
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Lmao...in my case,I don't think 3 minuets is worth logging.:tongue:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member

Not sure you're doing it right!!:laugh:

Well, if you have kids your sex life is probably 30 minutes per week, however many times you can do it in that amount of time. :laugh:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,978 Member
    i read that you burn the same having sex as you do mowing the lawn. Just put in however many minutes you did!! ;-)