Replies

• schaacker
    schaacker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats :)
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WOW. I am so happy for you. MFP has been a wonderful motivator thanks to people such as yourself who share their successes. I know that you will reach your goal. How much exercising did you do during this time?
  • DevanW
    DevanW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Way to go on all your hard work!
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!! Love the dress!! What a reward for all that work!!! : )
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    WOW. I am so happy for you. MFP has been a wonderful motivator thanks to people such as yourself who share their successes. I know that you will reach your goal. How much exercising did you do during this time?

Thank you very much. With the exception of the last week, I pretty much work out every day. At least 5-6 days a week.
  • edith_t
    edith_t Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! well done :)
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Congratulations! Your looking good. Keep it up!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results for your hard work! Congratuations!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the C-note! Fabulous!!!
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic. Proud of you. :flowerforyou:
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this my dear! I was feeling really down and discouraged today and this helped!! And you look absolutely amazing!! Cant wait til that's me.
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm sooooo proud of you Jen! I hope to say the same next year when I drop 100! XOXO
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Jen, you look awesome! I am so proud of your efforts! You are an inspiration!! Just think of all the heads you will turn at your 15 year class reunion!! The new healthy knotty Jen!!! Hugs to you!
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And you look about 20 years younger!
  • Roofieh
    Options
    Wow! What an encouragement you are! I've been out of the loop for months and now I'm 10 pounds heavier. I KNOW I can't do this alone and giving up can't be a choice. Thanks for sharing your success, it spurs me on.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Keep it up!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic! You should be proud! It looks like you have lost more than 100!!!!! Keep it up!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing transformation!!! You look fantastic! Congrats on your success! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!