My Lunch!

Options
Pea4jjab
Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
Just wanted to share what I'm making for lunch today...can't wait until it's done!
I steamed half of a small spaghetti squash (around 1 cup after I shredded it). Put that in a pie plate that I sprayed with olive oil spray. Added 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce (spread it around really good), 1 chicken/mozzerella/spinach sausage that is leftover from our barbecue last night (cut in small pieces), some chopped onion (around 1.5 T), 2 chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese and 1 T. of grated parmesan/romano cheese. I'm baking it right now and can't wait to eat it! Only 343 calories for the whole thing!!!

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Yum!!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Post a picture if you can. Sounds gooooood.
  • reidhome
    Options
    Whoa.... that sounds delish!! My stomach is growling after reading that!
  • CoachNYLA
    CoachNYLA Posts: 129
    Options
    Just wanted to share what I'm making for lunch today...can't wait until it's done!
    I steamed half of a small spaghetti squash (around 1 cup after I shredded it). Put that in a pie plate that I sprayed with olive oil spray. Added 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce (spread it around really good), 1 chicken/mozzerella/spinach sausage that is leftover from our barbecue last night (cut in small pieces), some chopped onion (around 1.5 T), 2 chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese and 1 T. of grated parmesan/romano cheese. I'm baking it right now and can't wait to eat it! Only 343 calories for the whole thing!!!

Love that, when are you brining it over LOL
  • dugsgirl67
    dugsgirl67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds Yummy!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm!
  • PrimaD
    PrimaD Posts: 4
    Options
    Yummmmmmmmmay!
  • dianemass
    dianemass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have spaghetti squash cooking in the oved to shred to go with my meatloaf, and mashed potatoes tonight. Not sure how to fix the squash though.