Hopeful

Options
Karaboo
Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
Hello all! I wanted to find an online food diary..and this looks like it might work quite well! : ) I was reading some of the success stories & they are awesome! I'm hoping this site will make me more aware of what I'm eating & maybe I won't eat or snack too much... : )

Replies

• Karaboo
    Options
    Hello all! I wanted to find an online food diary..and this looks like it might work quite well! : ) I was reading some of the success stories & they are awesome! I'm hoping this site will make me more aware of what I'm eating & maybe I won't eat or snack too much... : )
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There are always someone here with great tips and awesome stories. :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Welcome...tracking calories is an eye opener big time....
    have fun:smile:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • Karaboo
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! :smile: Everyone here is extremely friendly!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! I am sure you will find the tools and the people on this site to be VERY helpful to you. Just knowing you aren't alone is extremely helpful!

You can do this!! :flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~