My Lunch!

Pea4jjab
Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
edited October 3 in Recipes
Just wanted to share what I'm making for lunch today...can't wait until it's done!
I steamed half of a small spaghetti squash (around 1 cup after I shredded it). Put that in a pie plate that I sprayed with olive oil spray. Added 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce (spread it around really good), 1 chicken/mozzerella/spinach sausage that is leftover from our barbecue last night (cut in small pieces), some chopped onion (around 1.5 T), 2 chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese and 1 T. of grated parmesan/romano cheese. I'm baking it right now and can't wait to eat it! Only 343 calories for the whole thing!!!

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Yum!!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Sounds good!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Post a picture if you can. Sounds gooooood.
  • Whoa.... that sounds delish!! My stomach is growling after reading that!
  • CoachNYLA
    CoachNYLA Posts: 129
    Just wanted to share what I'm making for lunch today...can't wait until it's done!
    I steamed half of a small spaghetti squash (around 1 cup after I shredded it). Put that in a pie plate that I sprayed with olive oil spray. Added 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce (spread it around really good), 1 chicken/mozzerella/spinach sausage that is leftover from our barbecue last night (cut in small pieces), some chopped onion (around 1.5 T), 2 chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese and 1 T. of grated parmesan/romano cheese. I'm baking it right now and can't wait to eat it! Only 343 calories for the whole thing!!!

Love that, when are you brining it over LOL
  • dugsgirl67
    dugsgirl67 Posts: 10 Member
    Sounds Yummy!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Mmmmmm!
  • PrimaD
    PrimaD Posts: 4
    Yummmmmmmmmay!
  • dianemass
    dianemass Posts: 23 Member
    I have spaghetti squash cooking in the oved to shred to go with my meatloaf, and mashed potatoes tonight. Not sure how to fix the squash though.
This discussion has been closed.