Losing 50 lbs to get my sexy back!!!

Options
I'm new to the MFP, but it's where a plan to be. I've set a goal..... I'm tracking calories & made a promise to me. It's my program, my anticipated weight.............My biggest mistake was not having a plan (I think). I lost 10 lbs in two weeks by simply cutting back & preparing my own meals.........Less sodium & balanced diet choices. I was a pretty Healthy eater....the + snacks are what was killing me. Now when I feel the urge to snack ( & I still do) it's edamame, pudding, beef jerky or pure protein bars. I've found that at the least it's more protein and it fills my stomach longer when I'm away from home especially when I add the diet soda (trying to switch from the darker to lighter drinks......sprite, 7-up, etc.....). I've been pounding on that elliptical machine for 30 min a day for the last week.....Yah!!!! Tomorrow will make one consistent week @ 5 days - 30 min........I'm excited!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to MFP! This is a great place to get motivated and be inspired. Good luck on your journey and feel free to friend me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    well done!!!
  • reidhome
    Options
    Great plan! Simple, basic, PLANNED steps that are manageable. You're already BEAUTIFUL - being HEALTHIER is just going to be FANTASTIC! YEAH YOU!! =)
  • fat_tastic
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and sexy never leaves if you had it then you have it now!!!!!
  • fat_tastic
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and sexy never leaves if you had it then you have it now!!!!!
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    Great job:smile: ,keep the motivation going and you will see results come, don't get discourage if it don't happen as fast as you would like .
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi,

welcome. good job, keep it up!! ;)

please feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou: