Chub-rub NSV

Options
jlsAhava
jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
I just realized today that it's been ages since I felt the need to wear bike shorts under my skirts and dresses... Having suffered from chub-rub for as long as I remember, this is really liberating! :drinker:

Replies

• Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Nothing worse than that feeling ouch!!!
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That is one of the best achievement I myself strive for so hat off to you :drinker:
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, Right?!?!

I am hoping to get in best leg shape by next summer. I wore a skirt this summer for a day trip to the zoo... MAN WAS THAT EVER THE WORST IDEA!!!! ugh. It was nice, because it was HOT out. But, HELL, it was freaking HOT. OUT. SIDE!! My legs were sweating, and rubbing. Next thing I know, I have to waddle...
    I had friction burn on my thighs...

And bruises for the following week.

Ugh!

----
    Thanks for sharing this NSV! It's giving me hope!
  • nikkimwarren
    nikkimwarren Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cant wait for that...I always put vaseline on my legs before wearing skirts or dresses so that I don't get that friction burn LOL the things that we put up with just so we could eat what we wanted
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Chub-rub! LOL! I have never heard it called that. I just call it chafing when it happens to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!