12 Week Winter Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow LeoBaby. That is a great loss! I am down 1.2 and am ok with that. I feel like maybe I am going to break through this last 15 lbs this time! I excersize so much - just did a 5 mile run and some ab work. I am sure I could do more but not sure when to fit in more! So it has to be about the food. I am trying to eat more clean...mostly lean protein, fruits and veggies. I did it all week and it was great. Yesterday i went to a family function and blew it! It is amazing after this life change for me... having maintained my 90 lb weight loss for over 4 years the control the food still has! Unfortunately I think it always will. So today I start over trying to make better choices because after all the mac n cheese, rolls, cake, etc, etc I had yesterday I felt terrible and that is the feeling I have to remember the next time food gets in the way!

Hope everyone else had a great week! And I am more committed this week!

Name...................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl..............................205.2...............................................205.2..................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10....................................142 .................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart....................................196..................................................194.....................................................175
    Jody..............................................147.5 ..............................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983........................213.0...............................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie.....................................139..................................................139......................................................130
    clh126..........................................132..................................................132......................................................125
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................181.....................................................157
    CUgirl...........................................166..................................................162......................................................147
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................171.5................................................. 150.0
    Leobaby.......................................160...................................................155.....................................................140
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................175.....................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................153.8.....................................................140
    LinBee..........................................193..................................................193.....................................................175
  • csmigin
    csmigin Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job everyone! I hate to be the odd one out, thus far, but I GAINED a pound at 0.2! :sad: Guess it's because I was so busy and stressed about Steven (my brother) leaving for his business trip today. :frown:

Name...................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl..............................205.2...............................................205.2..................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10....................................142 .................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart....................................196..................................................194.....................................................175
    Jody..............................................147.5 ..............................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983........................213.0...............................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie.....................................139..................................................139......................................................130
    clh126..........................................132..................................................132......................................................125
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................181.....................................................157
    CUgirl...........................................166..................................................162......................................................147
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................171.5................................................. 150.0
    Leobaby.......................................160...................................................155.....................................................140
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................176.2....................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................153.8.....................................................140
    LinBee..........................................193..................................................193.....................................................175
  • catmomof3
    Options
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................208.4......................................................180
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................176.2....................................................125
  • catmomof3
    Options
    Since I had gained the week before I'm glad to finally say I have some forward progress. I feel your pain csmigin. It will be better next week. Great Job everyone!
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow LeoBaby. That is a great loss! I am down 1.2 and am ok with that. I feel like maybe I am going to break through this last 15 lbs this time! I excersize so much - just did a 5 mile run and some ab work. I am sure I could do more but not sure when to fit in more! So it has to be about the food. I am trying to eat more clean...mostly lean protein, fruits and veggies. I did it all week and it was great. Yesterday i went to a family function and blew it! It is amazing after this life change for me... having maintained my 90 lb weight loss for over 4 years the control the food still has! Unfortunately I think it always will. So today I start over trying to make better choices because after all the mac n cheese, rolls, cake, etc, etc I had yesterday I felt terrible and that is the feeling I have to remember the next time food gets in the way!

Hope everyone else had a great week! And I am more committed this week!

Well thank you AScarbrough19!

So you lost 90 lbd already? Wow, talk about achievement! Congratulations girl!

My coworkers probably haven't noticed the loss, but I sure do! Clothes fit better and I already feel prettier :) I have an apple shape (legs don't gain or lose weight - or not much) so my pants and bra are the first to notice if I'm losing weight. I feel great and ready to tackle this goal! I wanna loss 40pounds by next october, and if I get there before that, I want to STILL be in that weight by october LOL!

I think we sometimes when reached a weight goal, let ourselves fall into bad habits again. Well not this time! I will target my weight loss goals and after that, I will make a goal of not gaining weight again :) Ever.
  • aussie88l
    Options
    I really hope it's not too late to join. i just started using MFP today! I've been trying to lose just 4 pounds for FOUR MONTHS, and instead have gained 3! I need some motivation, and hoping i can find it here.

csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................175.....................................................125
    aussie88l.....................................130..................................................130.....................................................122
  • Tresor
    Tresor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm new and just added my name to the bottom of the list.

Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................208.4......................................................180
    Tresor...........................................147...................................................147.....................................................139

Kathy
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am so totally in on this. So excited. My first challenge!!!!

Tresor...........................................147...................................................147.....................................................139
    Kimosgal.....................................212....................................................212....................................................188
  • aussie88l
    Options
    My name got lost in the traffic :)

aussie88l.....................................130..................................................130.....................................................122
    Kimosgal.....................................212....................................................212....................................................188
  • clh126
    clh126 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I thought I'd see a gain this week, but I actually lost a pound! I'm down 70lbs from my highest and I'm not quite at goal, but the past few months have been a real struggle. Challenges like this definitely help me to stay on track though;)

clh126..........................................132..................................................131.0...................................................125
  • laughteroutofplace
    Options
    I'd love to join! I realize I am a week late in joining but better late than never! My heaviest was 205. Over two summers I lost 25lbs without really trying. I pretty much maintained the 180lbs until I recently gained 5lbs. I really need to drop some poundage! I've been slacking off in my workouts and healthy eating habits for the past few months which really needs to stop. I need this challenge so here I go.

laughteroutofplace.....................185...................................................185.....................................................167
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see everyone weighing in today and posting their weights :D Anyone is welcome to join at any point during the challenge, just make sure your goal weight is attainable!

I did have a pretty good loss of 3 pounds this week. However, on Friday and Saturday, I was 176.6 both mornings, but I had a little mini binge Saturday morning. But I'm still happy I can record a loss. :)

beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................178.4..................................................165
    laughteroutofplace.....................185...................................................185.....................................................167
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I think it would be great to have pictures of us starting the challenge and post it with an after picture when the challenge ends :)

I'm willing to post mine anyway, who's with me?

I wanna be one of those "WOW" stories too! :D

I am in on the picture idea. I will be starting the 30 DS soon and I want to see those results also.
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see everyone weighing in today and posting their weights :D Anyone is welcome to join at any point during the challenge, just make sure your goal weight is attainable!

I did have a pretty good loss of 3 pounds this week. However, on Friday and Saturday, I was 176.6 both mornings, but I had a little mini binge Saturday morning. But I'm still happy I can record a loss. :)

beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................178.4..................................................165

Great job Brittany! 3 lbs is amazing! Keep up the great work.

Andrea
  • mommyofchaos
    Options
    YAY!! So far Im down 3 lbs!!

MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................168.5................................................. 150.0
  • multimum2010
    Options
    I'm late posting but did weigh in on time! (Can't figure out doing this on the phone app). I lost three pounds last week which was a big surprise as I had a major red day on the chart last week where I just gave in and attacked a box of chocolate biscuits. Seems from the scale the victory was all mine though - take that cadburys!! Glad to see others doing well too :)

multimum2010...........................181..................................................178.....................................................157
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................168.5................................................. 150.0
    [/quote]
  • sojojoshua
    Options
    Name.................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer.........................181.4....................................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl.............................205.2...................................................205.2....................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)............. 211......................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10.....................................142 .....................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart.....................................196......................................................196.......................................................175
    Jody............................................147.5 ....................................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983......................213.0.....................................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie...................................139.........................................................139..........................................................130
    clh126.........................................132.........................................................132.........................................................125
    Sojo...............................................141....................................................141......................................................132
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    Name.................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer.........................181.4....................................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl.............................205.2...................................................205.2....................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)............. 211......................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10.....................................142 .....................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart.....................................196......................................................196.......................................................175
    Jody............................................147.5 ....................................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983......................213.0.....................................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie...................................139.........................................................139..........................................................130
    clh126.........................................132.........................................................132.........................................................125
    LinBee..........................................193.1...............................................190.4..................................................175
    Sojo...............................................141....................................................141......................................................132

Couldn't check in yesterday, Inter-webs down! Down 3 pounds!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is it too late for me to join?? My starting weight is 207.5 lbs and I'd like to be down to 180 pounds at least by christmas. :)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    @CherokeeTopaz: Everyone is welcome! :) Just add your name and info to the chart, weigh-ins are on Mondays :)

And I just wanted to come clean about something going on with me right now. The past two days, my eating has been horrible. Yesterday it was fine during the day, but I overate last night. And today has just been horrible overall. I just need some good thoughts and hopefully tomorrow will be better.. thankfully it's not to late in the week to get a decent loss by Monday!