1 can (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken soup
1 can (10 3/4 oz) Tomato Soup
1 medium can (19 oz) Enchilada Sauce
1.5 pound of 93% lean ground beef
3 cups of shredded cheese
1 package of large flour tortilla soft shells
Salsa (optional)
Sour Cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 375. Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain excess grease. In a separate bowl combine tomato soup, cream of chicken soup, and enchilada sauce. Mix well. Lay a tortilla shell flat and add a spoonful of soup mix, beef and a generous pinch of cheese. Roll the tortilla shell up and place in a 13x9 baking dish. Continue until all tortilla shells are filled and placed in the pan. Add remaining soup mix on top of the shells. Be sure the soup covers all of the tortilla shells. This ensures that the tortillas remain soft after baking. Add the remaining cheese over top of the soup mix and any remaining beef. Cover tight with foil. Bake on 375 until the soup mix is bubbling around the edges and the cheese is melted.

Serve with Salsa or Sour Cream as desired.

Serves 8

Calories: 435
Carbs: 36
Fat: 18
Protein: 30
Fiber: 4

Replies

• savismommy
    Options
    What's the serving size?
  • tiffanybowers
    tiffanybowers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    One enchilada (or tortilla shell). Its a pretty decent helping. Serve it with maybe corn?? When I indulge I can hardly eat one and a half!!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I wonder how the calories would change with boiled chicken instead?
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Corn tortillas might lower the calorie content as well.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Ahh, and you could also use Mission Extra Thin yellow corn tortillas..2 tortillas is only 80 cals. Then you could make a total pig of yourself without killing your diet..lol.