Zumba

Options
I can not find Zumba under the exercise part on here, do I put it under dancing?? Please help :)

Replies

• ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    I can not find Zumba under the exercise part on here, do I put it under dancing?? Please help :)

Www.zumbacalories.com
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I posted it under dancing,modern until I got my HRM, the estimates under dancing, modern are pretty close to what I came up on my HRM.
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi..i placed it under dancing..hi intensity
  • filmfanatic29
    Options
    I've been putting Zumba under "Dancing, general" and then adjusting the calories burned using zumbacalories.com
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I posted it under dancing,modern until I got my HRM, the estimates under dancing, modern are pretty close to what I came up on my HRM.

Good to know that. I went off of the zumbacalories website calculator, I wondered if that was kind of a "teaser" to get you to believe you burn that many calories.
    All I know is I have fun at it. That's all that counts for me. :)
  • leapurk
    Options
    if you google zumba calorie counter there is a site just for that
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I've been putting Zumba under "Dancing, general" and then adjusting the calories burned using zumbacalories.com

You can create your own exercise and call it "Zumba" that might be easier, just a suggestion tho. :)
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options

Why not!!
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Cheers guys, just went on the website and apparently I have burnt 640 calories, can this be right!?! Bonus if it is Lol
  • nrov5974
    nrov5974 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    love that website! thanks!!!!
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I added it myself by using zumba calories site to identify the amount of time and calories burned
  • stephaniealexander
    Options
    Good afternoon, I place it under dancing as well...they really need to add that on there :-)
  • filmfanatic29
    Options
    Oh okay, thanks! That would be easier :)