12 Week Winter Challenge!!

Replies

• AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 124 Member
    Wow LeoBaby. That is a great loss! I am down 1.2 and am ok with that. I feel like maybe I am going to break through this last 15 lbs this time! I excersize so much - just did a 5 mile run and some ab work. I am sure I could do more but not sure when to fit in more! So it has to be about the food. I am trying to eat more clean...mostly lean protein, fruits and veggies. I did it all week and it was great. Yesterday i went to a family function and blew it! It is amazing after this life change for me... having maintained my 90 lb weight loss for over 4 years the control the food still has! Unfortunately I think it always will. So today I start over trying to make better choices because after all the mac n cheese, rolls, cake, etc, etc I had yesterday I felt terrible and that is the feeling I have to remember the next time food gets in the way!

Hope everyone else had a great week! And I am more committed this week!

Name...................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl..............................205.2...............................................205.2..................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10....................................142 .................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart....................................196..................................................194.....................................................175
    Jody..............................................147.5 ..............................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983........................213.0...............................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie.....................................139..................................................139......................................................130
    clh126..........................................132..................................................132......................................................125
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................181.....................................................157
    CUgirl...........................................166..................................................162......................................................147
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................171.5................................................. 150.0
    Leobaby.......................................160...................................................155.....................................................140
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................175.....................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................153.8.....................................................140
    LinBee..........................................193..................................................193.....................................................175
  • csmigin
    csmigin Posts: 30
    Great job everyone! I hate to be the odd one out, thus far, but I GAINED a pound at 0.2! :sad: Guess it's because I was so busy and stressed about Steven (my brother) leaving for his business trip today. :frown:

Name...................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl..............................205.2...............................................205.2..................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10....................................142 .................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart....................................196..................................................194.....................................................175
    Jody..............................................147.5 ..............................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983........................213.0...............................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie.....................................139..................................................139......................................................130
    clh126..........................................132..................................................132......................................................125
    multimum2010...........................181..................................................181.....................................................157
    CUgirl...........................................166..................................................162......................................................147
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................171.5................................................. 150.0
    Leobaby.......................................160...................................................155.....................................................140
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................176.2....................................................125
    AScarbrough19 (Andrea)..........155..................................................153.8.....................................................140
    LinBee..........................................193..................................................193.....................................................175
  • beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................181.4..................................................165
    Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................208.4......................................................180
    csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................176.2....................................................125
  • Since I had gained the week before I'm glad to finally say I have some forward progress. I feel your pain csmigin. It will be better next week. Great Job everyone!
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Wow LeoBaby. That is a great loss! I am down 1.2 and am ok with that. I feel like maybe I am going to break through this last 15 lbs this time! I excersize so much - just did a 5 mile run and some ab work. I am sure I could do more but not sure when to fit in more! So it has to be about the food. I am trying to eat more clean...mostly lean protein, fruits and veggies. I did it all week and it was great. Yesterday i went to a family function and blew it! It is amazing after this life change for me... having maintained my 90 lb weight loss for over 4 years the control the food still has! Unfortunately I think it always will. So today I start over trying to make better choices because after all the mac n cheese, rolls, cake, etc, etc I had yesterday I felt terrible and that is the feeling I have to remember the next time food gets in the way!

Hope everyone else had a great week! And I am more committed this week!

Well thank you AScarbrough19!

So you lost 90 lbd already? Wow, talk about achievement! Congratulations girl!

My coworkers probably haven't noticed the loss, but I sure do! Clothes fit better and I already feel prettier :) I have an apple shape (legs don't gain or lose weight - or not much) so my pants and bra are the first to notice if I'm losing weight. I feel great and ready to tackle this goal! I wanna loss 40pounds by next october, and if I get there before that, I want to STILL be in that weight by october LOL!

I think we sometimes when reached a weight goal, let ourselves fall into bad habits again. Well not this time! I will target my weight loss goals and after that, I will make a goal of not gaining weight again :) Ever.
  • I really hope it's not too late to join. i just started using MFP today! I've been trying to lose just 4 pounds for FOUR MONTHS, and instead have gained 3! I need some motivation, and hoping i can find it here.

csmigin (Christy)........................175.2...............................................175.....................................................125
    aussie88l.....................................130..................................................130.....................................................122
  • Tresor
    Tresor Posts: 23 Member
    I'm new and just added my name to the bottom of the list.

Catherine (catmomof3)........... 211..................................................208.4......................................................180
    Tresor...........................................147...................................................147.....................................................139

Kathy
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    I am so totally in on this. So excited. My first challenge!!!!

Tresor...........................................147...................................................147.....................................................139
    Kimosgal.....................................212....................................................212....................................................188
  • My name got lost in the traffic :)

aussie88l.....................................130..................................................130.....................................................122
    Kimosgal.....................................212....................................................212....................................................188
  • clh126
    clh126 Posts: 115 Member
    Great job everyone!! I thought I'd see a gain this week, but I actually lost a pound! I'm down 70lbs from my highest and I'm not quite at goal, but the past few months have been a real struggle. Challenges like this definitely help me to stay on track though;)

clh126..........................................132..................................................131.0...................................................125
  • I'd love to join! I realize I am a week late in joining but better late than never! My heaviest was 205. Over two summers I lost 25lbs without really trying. I pretty much maintained the 180lbs until I recently gained 5lbs. I really need to drop some poundage! I've been slacking off in my workouts and healthy eating habits for the past few months which really needs to stop. I need this challenge so here I go.

laughteroutofplace.....................185...................................................185.....................................................167
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    I'm glad to see everyone weighing in today and posting their weights :D Anyone is welcome to join at any point during the challenge, just make sure your goal weight is attainable!

I did have a pretty good loss of 3 pounds this week. However, on Friday and Saturday, I was 176.6 both mornings, but I had a little mini binge Saturday morning. But I'm still happy I can record a loss. :)

beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................178.4..................................................165
    laughteroutofplace.....................185...................................................185.....................................................167
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 953 Member
    I think it would be great to have pictures of us starting the challenge and post it with an after picture when the challenge ends :)

I'm willing to post mine anyway, who's with me?

I wanna be one of those "WOW" stories too! :D

I am in on the picture idea. I will be starting the 30 DS soon and I want to see those results also.
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 124 Member
    I'm glad to see everyone weighing in today and posting their weights :D Anyone is welcome to join at any point during the challenge, just make sure your goal weight is attainable!

I did have a pretty good loss of 3 pounds this week. However, on Friday and Saturday, I was 176.6 both mornings, but I had a little mini binge Saturday morning. But I'm still happy I can record a loss. :)

beethedreamer..........................181.4...............................................178.4..................................................165

Great job Brittany! 3 lbs is amazing! Keep up the great work.

Andrea
  • YAY!! So far Im down 3 lbs!!

MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................168.5................................................. 150.0
  • I'm late posting but did weigh in on time! (Can't figure out doing this on the phone app). I lost three pounds last week which was a big surprise as I had a major red day on the chart last week where I just gave in and attacked a box of chocolate biscuits. Seems from the scale the victory was all mine though - take that cadburys!! Glad to see others doing well too :)

multimum2010...........................181..................................................178.....................................................157
    MommyofChaos........................ 171.5 ..............................................168.5................................................. 150.0
    [/quote]
  • Name.................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer.........................181.4....................................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl.............................205.2...................................................205.2....................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)............. 211......................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10.....................................142 .....................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart.....................................196......................................................196.......................................................175
    Jody............................................147.5 ....................................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983......................213.0.....................................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie...................................139.........................................................139..........................................................130
    clh126.........................................132.........................................................132.........................................................125
    Sojo...............................................141....................................................141......................................................132
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Name.................................Starting Weight.............................Current Weight..................................Goal Weight
    beethedreamer.........................181.4....................................................181.4..................................................165
    160poundgirl.............................205.2...................................................205.2....................................................180
    Catherine (catmomof3)............. 211......................................................211......................................................180
    bluegirl10.....................................142 .....................................................142 .................................................... 132
    tammihart.....................................196......................................................196.......................................................175
    Jody............................................147.5 ....................................................147.5................................................. 137.5
    SarahMarie1983......................213.0.....................................................213.0..................................................190.0
    Freyalillie...................................139.........................................................139..........................................................130
    clh126.........................................132.........................................................132.........................................................125
    LinBee..........................................193.1...............................................190.4..................................................175
    Sojo...............................................141....................................................141......................................................132

Couldn't check in yesterday, Inter-webs down! Down 3 pounds!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Hi! Is it too late for me to join?? My starting weight is 207.5 lbs and I'd like to be down to 180 pounds at least by christmas. :)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    @CherokeeTopaz: Everyone is welcome! :) Just add your name and info to the chart, weigh-ins are on Mondays :)

And I just wanted to come clean about something going on with me right now. The past two days, my eating has been horrible. Yesterday it was fine during the day, but I overate last night. And today has just been horrible overall. I just need some good thoughts and hopefully tomorrow will be better.. thankfully it's not to late in the week to get a decent loss by Monday!