Is it Bad...

2stepz
2stepz Posts: 814 Member
edited October 3 in Chit-Chat
That I'm sitting at work, bored... searching for another job?

What are you doing today?

Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    No Not bad, just dont get caught. They may not like it. I am sitting at work bored on MFP reading threads
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    I think that's a good thing.... I hope you find a job that doesn't leave you bored!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Attempting to solve all the problems and riddles of the universe.

I try to be helpful like that. :smile:
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    I think it called multi-tasking :)
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 256 Member
    I am also sitting at work bored, reading MFP threads! I'm not gonna complain that I am getting paid to browse MFP, lol.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    No, I'm sitting at school reading MFP. I do it in class all the time.

Right now I'm also looking for a job. Not another one, just ONE. Any suggestions anyone?
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    It's not usually a good idea. A lot of employers track their employees' internet activity and looking for other jobs can get you in big trouble, especially in a bad economy. A lot of companies are always looking to lay off unnecessary people and now is certainly no exception.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Boss knows I'm very overqualified for this position... it's just something to do part-time, keeping the bills paid while I finish my Master's Degree. She knows I need something full-time, and I'm not going to find it here. As long as I answer the phone and help walk-in customers, she doesn't mind.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Nah, it's not bad. I surf the internet and watch YouTube at work. Just be thankful you have a job at all in this economy though! :smokin:
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    That I'm sitting at work, bored... searching for another job?

What are you doing today?

HAHAHA I was doing the saaaaame thing.
  • :smile: If it was bad then I wouldn't be doing it right now so since I am reading MFP threads it must be ok.... since I am at work, that is.
  • No, I'm sitting at school reading MFP. I do it in class all the time.

Right now I'm also looking for a job. Not another one, just ONE. Any suggestions anyone?

you could sell chocolate....that's what I do :)
This discussion has been closed.