**Pink Team TBL** (closed group)

Options
2»

Replies

• keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey healthyeater,

have our numbers/ advantages and disadvantages been sent yet? Im just asking bcuz i know he said he was waiting on just a few team captains to get the info in before posting the new episode.

Thanks
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hey healthyeater,

have our numbers/ advantages and disadvantages been sent yet? Im just asking bcuz i know he said he was waiting on just a few team captains to get the info in before posting the new episode.

Thanks

i'm wondering that as well. cause normally they at least have the weigh in up already by now. and i'm so curious before bed! i weighed in on friday....so been a LONG wait for me!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Well, we lost two team members. can't let that happen anymore. I suggest we get to running those damn stairs!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hey healthyeater,

Thanks

i'm wondering that as well. cause normally they at least have the weigh in up already by now. and i'm so curious before bed! i weighed in on friday....so been a LONG wait for me!

hah sorry just saw this now...I got them and then sent them....we were not the team they were waiting for
  • acasey0123
    Options
    Well, we lost two team members. can't let that happen anymore. I suggest we get to running those damn stairs!

we SO got this...we can do it... (and to the two members who are gone..we are sorry to see both of you go...but still keep participating..turn in your weights, do the challenges (and you could probably wind up being the at home favorite and/or the TBL at home challenge winner))

and remember only count the stairs on the way UP
  • tblpinkteam
    Options
    feel like it will be easier to just go there and it will only be limited to our group
  • acasey0123
    Options
    and yes i made the tblpinkteam group thing...feel like it would be easier