Chalean Extreme 30 day Results with Pics

Options
LittleD311
LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
Hey Everyone,

So, I thought today was my day 30 for Chalean Extreme, so I got up earlier than usual to get my measurements and pics, and then, I was like, wait a minute, tomorrow is my 30 day! Oh well, so here are my pics, I don't have my measurements with me, but all around i lost at least an inch or an inch and a half in my arms, thighs, hips,chest, waist, and bust, and i gained an inch in my calves!

I have realized that I really need to be doing better nutrtion wise, but, I still pushed hard, and got pretty good results!

Thanks for taking the time to read/look at this!

Dara

allviews-1.jpg

sides-1.jpg

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :noway: :bigsmile: WOW! What great results you have achieved! I bet you are SUPER psyched! I know I would be! There is such a HUGE difference! :noway: Keep up the hard work! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great results only 30 days in! I just started CLX today and your results are definitely great motivation!!
  • SlwNStdy
    Options
    Nice results for thirty days
  • LittleD311
    Options
    :noway: :bigsmile: WOW! What great results you have achieved! I bet you are SUPER psyched! I know I would be! There is such a HUGE difference! :noway: Keep up the hard work! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

thank you so much for the kind words! I am super psyched, cannot wait till day 90! HOping for an even better change! good luck to you as well!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    WOW! Great results only 30 days in! I just started CLX today and your results are definitely great motivation!!

thank you! i love it, sucha great program! keep me posted on how your doing as well!
  • Tyloo27
    Options
    What is Chalean extreme? I need some more motivation!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Nice results for thirty days

thank you very much!
  • tearose1
    Options
    Congrats, Dara! You look awesome!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look totally awesome!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    awe thank you so much! it means a lot to get support on here, it really helps in keeping me moving!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC! Great job Data!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Nice cut and definition girl!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC! Great job Data!

thank you very much! !!!!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Awesome. Nice cut and definition girl!

thank you darling!
  • DancingVe
    DancingVe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I just started the push phase this week! I've started seeing some results in my arms, but not so much lower body. Any suggestions?
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Well done D!!
  • mamaredhead
    Options
    PHEW, now that looks GREAT!
    Be proud of yourself for having achieved this much in only 30 days.

AWESOME JOB!!! :-)))))
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Awesome!!! I just started the push phase this week! I've started seeing some results in my arms, but not so much lower body. Any suggestions?

Thanks, I start push phrase on we'd, since tomorrow is my rest day!!!!! What size weights are you using?! How's your nutrition?! I'm also doing brazil butt lift, so that's helping my core too!!!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Your all too kind!!!! Thanks for the support!!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!