Applebees nutritional info....

Options
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew how much sodium is in the grilled chicken lime salad and the weight watchers french onion soup???? I can find the calories on dailyplate.com but nothing else..:grumble:

Replies

• scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew how much sodium is in the grilled chicken lime salad and the weight watchers french onion soup???? I can find the calories on dailyplate.com but nothing else..:grumble:
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Google applebees nutrition I did and I got to there site with all the info!
  • weasleman42
    Options
    http://applebees.com/GuestContact.aspx

Try to contact them. Sometimes companies can be really helpful!

141386.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Applebee's does the nutritional info now??!!??
    Man about 2 years ago, I went back and forth with their corp office to get the info, and they gave me a HORRIBLE RUN AROUND!
    So much so that i refused to eat there after that!
    They told me... GET THIS!!!
    That they where not able to give nutritional information, because each applebee's across the nation has a DIFFERENT MENU!
    :noway: WHAT??!!?? I have travels all over this nation, and I can tell you that EVERY APPLEBEE's is EXACTLY like every other Applebee's. :grumble:
    PS, when i found out how many cals where in my FAVORITE dish there. I about had a heart attack!
    AND IT WAS A SALAD!!!!!!!!!!
    --Diann...
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Can you please share this info? I see other sites that have the information but this is all I can find for Applebees. I ate there yesterday and had to rely on this and other websites.

From www.applebees.com FAQ
    Where can I get nutritional information on Applebee's® items?
    We provide Weight Watchers Points® values on all of our Weight Watchers® items. We do not provide nutritional information on other Applebee's® items, except where required by law. :mad: