30 day challenge w/Jillian

Options

Replies

• kimberly130
    Options
    OK DONT FORGET EVERYONE WEIGH IN BY TOMORROW IF YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN IT TO ME YET! IF YOU DID DURNING THE WEEK AND WANT TO HAVE AN ACCURATE WEIGH IN FOR TOMORROW JUST SEND IT ON OVER VIA EMAIL!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    yay! I completed Day 4 Level 1 for 30 DS today. Kicks my butt! but everyday is a little easier than the day before :)
  • bluesstarz
    bluesstarz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - I had to quit about 14 minutes in. Woo I am so out of shape!
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge? I started the 30DS a few months ago but never finished. I had been thinking about starting again and would love the motivation this challenge brings. Let me know and I'll email my SW to you. Thanks!
  • kimberly130
    Options
    Day 1 - I had to quit about 14 minutes in. Woo I am so out of shape!

LOL i was actually yelling at her in the begining! I promise it will get easier!!!
  • mikioi
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of L130DS and i'm pooped!! I was a little disappointed with my actual calorie burn reading from my HRM, only 155 calories! Hmmmph! I just gotta push harder next time.
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to jump in here??? I'm a huge Jillian Michaels fan! Been doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, but would love to be part of a support group ;-)
  • yvonmac
    yvonmac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started with No More Trouble Zones--I've been doing her circuit training on her website for a year and this DVD kicked my booty! Let's hope it keeps going!
  • kimberly130
    Options
    Love to hear everyone is getting their butts kicked by Jillian!! that means its working... right!!!!
    :laugh:
  • bluesstarz
    Options
    Back to Jilliam tomorrow... I'm scared, lol!
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i dont have the money to buy the DVD

try finding it at your local library. Sometimes county libraries will be able to share their collection to make a wider search for what you're looking for. I was able to find a large amount of her dvds (and others). It's worth looking for, as it's usually free to rent for a week or so...
  • bluesstarz
    Options
    I bought the Jillian dvd on amazon, just the digital copy and it was 4.95. Great deal and I didn't need the dvd.
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    sounds great. count me in! im currently doing the "shred", and i love it. (but im also on day 4 of starting it) :)

inregards to this "challenge", are any of you able to enter this exercise info in on your profile?? if so, please share with me the details....

:flowerforyou: Angela
  • heather311
    Options
    I'm in!! I will send you a message. :) I got the 30DS and one of her yoga videos for like $9 a piece at walmart! They are awesome. :) And if you don't have weights you can always use cans of soup!
  • heather311
    Options
    sounds great. count me in! im currently doing the "shred", and i love it. (but im also on day 4 of starting it) :)

inregards to this "challenge", are any of you able to enter this exercise info in on your profile?? if so, please share with me the details....

:flowerforyou: Angela

I usually just enter it in as 20 minutes of high impact cardio, but if anyone knows of a better way to enter it I would like to know as well.
  • heather311
    Options
    I woke up before work to do 30DS! I feel great.....well I'm a little sore, but other than that! :)
  • mikioi
    Options
    How is everyone feeling?
  • heather311
    Options
    Feeling great! After two days I'm already dropping pounds! I'm a little sore, but That means it is working! :)
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    i was doing great with the workout last week, 4 days straight WITHOUT the weights..and i was feeling great and could walk straight by day 3! :) i got the 3lb weights over the weekend and did my workout tuesday (was sick monday)...WOW what a difference it made working out with the weights..i was almost positive she was gonna kill me! LOL
    starting my dvd up now before i head to work....
    thank you also for the comment about adding the workout to my "exercise".... anyone else adding it differently?? i even tried counting the exercises and number of them i was doing so i could add seperately...but that became too difficult once my muscles began screaming :)

thanks everyone...keep up the great work!
    NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

God Bless,
    angela