Weight loss - Sexy better be worth it, cause this is harder

Options
Just here to introduce myself. 28/M/IL.

I'm looking to get back into action and get in shape for Arena Type football and Sandlot Softball. Love playing sports but im a die hard chef (with two cookbooks under my belt) I'm here because all the people around me in my real life activities aren't living up to the motivational support they promised so i'm looking for a little edge from those who are just like me and want the same goals as I do.

it's a pleasure to have signed up, I wish all of you who are reaching for what seems like the impossible like myself a great journey!

Good luck! Let's lose this unwanted traveler!

Replies

• channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here if you put in the effort your progress will definately be in line. Feel free to add me!
  • BossSauce69
    Options
    I'm similar to you; I love playing sports and being active, but I love to cook and eat just as much! I've had some success making healthy meals as a challenge. You can't top some of the unhealthy delicacies, but I've expanded my skills through healthy recipes. Good luck.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Yep, I know what you mean! I want to run & play! Get rid of the whole other person I'm hauling around, she is way too fracking heavy!

Love cooking yummy food! Now I'm having to make it yummy & healthy!

Feel free to add me!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    It'll be worth it, at least that's what all my attractive friends tell me, I'm not an expert on it short of being an expert observer. :-P lol

Best advice - Track EVERYTHING. It'll make figuring shortcomings or over doings that much easier.

Feel free to add me if you want semi-humorous (I'm not really that funny) support.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Good luck :) You got this
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Yea, all my attractive friends ride me hard too (I just battle back with, just cause your skinny doesn't mean you can do anything about your face :P). It's terrible watching these guys eat 2x as much as me and disappear when they turn sideways. I'm def on the right track to be just like them! thanks for the comments and motivation, it'll be much needed i'm sure.
  • ajtxo
    ajtxo Posts: 13
    Options
    I love this site! If you need support you'll deff get it here=))