NSV...80 pounds down means I am no longer a liar

Options
As of this morning I have lost 80 pounds. It's a great scale victory but also gave me a fun NSV. I am no longer lying on my driver's license! I don't think my driver's license has ever told the truth because even though I have increased the weight on my license over the years it was always less than I actually weighed. I'm pretty sure that was true even when I was 16. Pretty soon I will by lying again though because it will say more than I weigh. :laugh:

Replies

• natersmama
    Options
    yay! good for you! my id says i weigh 8 lbs more than i really do. and i was lying about it then. lol.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    bravo girl on you loss, you did great for yourself, very happy 4 u
  • boro_mom
    Options
    great job!!:smile:
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    congrats!!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Nice- you've done AWESOME! I didn't even think about this, I'm still lying on my drivers licence =/ 10 more lbs for me!
  • Kscardino26
    Kscardino26 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:smile:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Lmao! I was 200 when I got mine and said I was 170... Now I'm 136, lol! I've actually been asked for a second form of ID before, lol!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Mine was 75 lbs low at one point, lol. i can't wait for mine to be truthful!!
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I lie on mine too :)
  • JJLive
    JJLive Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job! Mine says I am 245 lbs, I told the truth at the time, Lol :-)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go awesome
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YAY! That's so awesome! I recently updated mine from 180 (I was lying by 5 lbs) down to 135 (spot on!) I used to have to show a second ID because the picture looked nothing like the current me. Way to go!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I had to go look at my drivers license... Weird, but Texas doesn't put your weight!

But congrats to everyone that is both lying and now telling the truth!
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! My driver's license weight hasn't changed in over 30 years; now its my goal!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I was just telling my DH last week that next summer when I'm at goal (hopefully) I am going to go to DMV and get a new license. BTW I have never been truthful on a driver's license, it will be fun to tell the truth. Maybe the new photo won't look so much like a linebacker, but I'm sure it will still suck, LOL!
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    haha--that is awesome.....I think we all feel pretty proud when we match out license photo :laugh:
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I weigh..well, now, 30 pounds more..lol. When I moved here and got a license in the state I am in now, I was about 156 pounds..I THINK I put 160..haha..and ya, I have been 200 for a minute..NO MORE, I am on my way to the truth.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    haha I am totally a liar too! About 10 more pounds and I think it will be accurate. I gained about 40 pounds, but somehow my weight on my DL only went up about 5 pounds. Good for you and congratulations on your loss!
  • starfairy411
    starfairy411 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    YAY! Great Job! Mine is a fib too... last time I renewed it I was pregnant, so I just kept it at the same weight as before... which is from when I was 21 and about 25 lbs less than now. Hopefully it wont be a lie for me soon either! Congrats!
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I still have 10 pounds to go before I hit my driver's license weight. :ohwell:

Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!