Addicted to sweets D:

Options
This isn't goood, i have such a sweet tooth, What is a good food that is sweet and will be healthy with not a lot of fat?! If you need help i found a great item, Vitatops. It is the top of a muffin i always get deep chocolate, for my sweet tooth but they come in all different flavors. It is only 100 calories, that take only 15 minutes to walk off!! Check it out & give me suggestions please.

Replies

• LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Fruit.
  • ashwojcik
    Options
    Weight watchers has chocolate cake snacks that are only 90 calories, but if you really want to eat chocolate go with a few pieces of dark chocolate. After a workout you can drink a glass of chocolate milk, the calcium is the milk is awesome post workout!
    REMEMBER it's all about portion control! You can have your sweets but don't over indulge..think about it..have a small piece of candy each day if needed, and that might prevent you from binging.
    I feel your pain with the sweets!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have had to go cold-turkey on sweets, because I think it is a trigger for me.

GG
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am so addicted to sweets. It has been the hardest thing to kick. Instead of candy, I drink flavored coffee. It is like a cup of goodness.

I try not to eat too much fruit. Sugar is sugar and I try to limit it as much as possible.