have you ever

Options
stepped on the scale and say surley the scale must be broken. im really that weight?! really?! i use ot be 125 in the morning on a very very good day. guess who just ate a whole day of food and two huge glasses of liquid and stepped on the scale and weighed 125? hmm ME thats who.

Replies

• Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Best time to weigh yourself is in the morning after the coffee has done its thing. Just saying
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Great Job! I would be very happy if I was 125!
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    Best time to weigh yourself is in the morning after the coffee has done its thing. Just saying

oh i know. i do my wiegh in in the mornings but i just decided to step on for just a second.
  • Jokenmit
    Jokenmit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i know this sounds silly.....but was your scale in the exact same place both times you weighted yourself? mine has up to a four pound differance that i knew nothing about.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Oh I totally read that wrong, lol

Well that must feel very good to see yourself weighing in at a weight you use to weigh in the past
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    i know this sounds silly.....but was your scale in the exact same place both times you weighted yourself? mine has up to a four pound differance that i knew nothing about.

i learned that lesson when i weighed in on carpet and was 40 pounds less :p yes it is in the same place. it is a traditional scale that spins to show you your weight so i always make sure it is exactly on 0 before i step on
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!